Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Yale Students

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by can't get no SDN love, Mar 13, 2002.

1. can't get no SDN love

7+ Year Member

Sorry for infringing on the allo post, but I was hoping to find a current Yale med student, who knows what is currently transpiring in the admissions office. We (applicants) had previoulsy been told that decisions would me made on March 11th and mailed in the days following. Now there are rumors on the pre-allo forum that decisions won't be out until much later in the month. If perhaps you can shed some light on what is really happening, and when we might expect to hear, I'd be eternally grateful.

2. lilycat

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by no_dignity_left:
    <strong>Sorry for infringing on the allo post, but I was hoping to find a current Yale med student, who knows what is currently transpiring in the admissions office. We (applicants) had previoulsy been told that decisions would me made on March 11th and mailed in the days following. Now there are rumors on the pre-allo forum that decisions won't be out until much later in the month. If perhaps you can shed some light on what is really happening, and when we might expect to hear, I'd be eternally grateful.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

3. locitamd

locitamd Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! SDN administrators are missing the boat!!!

4. LizardKing

LizardKing Veteran Member
    7+ Year Member

bumpiddy bump