Yale Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

can't get no SDN love

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry for infringing on the allo post, but I was hoping to find a current Yale med student, who knows what is currently transpiring in the admissions office. We (applicants) had previoulsy been told that decisions would me made on March 11th and mailed in the days following. Now there are rumors on the pre-allo forum that decisions won't be out until much later in the month. If perhaps you can shed some light on what is really happening, and when we might expect to hear, I'd be eternally grateful.

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by no_dignity_left:
•Sorry for infringing on the allo post, but I was hoping to find a current Yale med student, who knows what is currently transpiring in the admissions office. We (applicants) had previoulsy been told that decisions would me made on March 11th and mailed in the days following. Now there are rumors on the pre-allo forum that decisions won't be out until much later in the month. If perhaps you can shed some light on what is really happening, and when we might expect to hear, I'd be eternally grateful.•••••

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! SDN administrators are missing the boat!!!