Yale University School of Medicine Class of 2011!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i know this is the eleventh hour - but can someone (either current student or someone who visited second look) comment on the day to day curriculum at yale for pre-clinical years? I sent a few emails to current yale students that gave me their email addys-- but never heard back from them! :( From their website, it looks as though a number of courses are scheduled to run concurrently... do exams overlap generally?

So, did you decide to go to yale or somewhere else?

Members don't see this ad.

Any of you guys bringing cars to Yale? I want to but there doesn't seem to be any particularly compelling reasons to do so. Is there anywhere to drive?

for those of you who are also applying for loans, how are you deciding which lender to go with? the yellow booklet the fin aid office sent contains several different lenders, most of which appear to be similar, but i just don't know...any recommendations/useful info?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any of you guys bringing cars to Yale? I want to but there doesn't seem to be any particularly compelling reasons to do so. Is there anywhere to drive?

Ya, I'm going to bring a car. Just registered for parking today. I don't think it's really necessary, but home is annoying by public trans. for me. Car only made sense.

Ya, I'm going to bring a car. Just registered for parking today. I don't think it's really necessary, but home is annoying by public trans. for me. Car only made sense.

How much was the parking?

Hey everyone.

I got off the waitlist about 2 weeks ago, and submitted my application for Harkness about 1 week ago. Does anyone know about how long it will take to process the paperwork?

Hey everyone.

I got off the waitlist about 2 weeks ago, and submitted my application for Harkness about 1 week ago. Does anyone know about how long it will take to process the paperwork?

About a week or two. You should hear back from them pretty soon. Congrats on the acceptance :thumbup:

I went with Air Rights garage, which is 720 for the year. Amistad is a little cheaper at 468, but is a distance away. Air Rights is right across the street from Harkness. All the info you need is through this page:

http://info.med.yale.edu/fdo/bso/oc/sparking_inst.html

Sorry I'm getting back to you so late, but parking spots should still be open...