Yale's Transition procedures for 2002 admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It says to send in a printout of your AMCAS app, but the problem is, the AMCAS app is screwed up itself!

Originally posted by moo:
•It says to send in a printout of your AMCAS app, but the problem is, the AMCAS app is screwed up itself!•

hey, moo.

I think I will wait till August since Yale is not rolling.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all,
I don't recommend waiting too long...while Yale is NOT rolling, I turned my secondary in on the day before they were due last year and I didn't interview until the last week of interviews and while there is spots still open then, there is much less availability of spots by then.

Originally posted by spacecadet22:
•Hey y'all,
I don't recommend waiting too long...while Yale is rolling, I turned my secondary in on the day before they were due last year and I didn't interview until the last week of interviews and while there is spots still open then, there is much less availability of spots by then.•

I have no choice because I am taking august mcat.
But, I plan to submit secondaries in August.
Do you think I may stand the same chance as other applicants as long as I get an interview from yale?

legi2000,
You will absolutely have the same chances as other candidates, as long as you get an interview. Just remember that they start reviewing files as soon as they become complete. As I said, I got in and had turned in my stuff on the absolute last day but I think it would have been better if I could have got it in a little earlier.
--Good luck and don't worry! ;) :D

thanks for your info.