Y'all should Listen to All Access if you haven't

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lampy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
All Access is a podcast interviewing Adcoms from a whole bunch of schools. I know I found it super helpful hearing about what x dean of y school said about what their school values both for filling out my secondaries and also figuring out what kind of med schools I even wanted to apply to in the first place.

Overall, I think it's just really wholesome and educational, which is awesome because it gets you pumped for med school but a little nerve-wracking because well... hopefully we get in lol.

Edit: went through my post history to see who told me about it. Thank you @Mr.Smile12 !!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
All Access is a podcast interviewing Adcoms from a whole bunch of schools. I know I found it super helpful hearing about what x dean of y school said about what their school values both for filling out my secondaries and also figuring out what kind of med schools I even wanted to apply to in the first place.

Overall, I think it's just really wholesome and educational, which is awesome because it gets you pumped for med school but a little nerve-wracking because well... hopefully we get in lol.

Edit: went through my post history to see who told me about it. Thank you @Mr.Smile12 !!
Downloaded these. Going to be checking them out over the next couple of weeks. Thank you for posting this!

Reactions: 2 users
These are pure gold. I love that I am learning so much more about these schools apart from what I can find on their websites.

Reactions: 1 users
Also reporting back, these have been pretty good and taken out a lot of the boredom during the springtime of youth at my job. Don't know it it's particularly more information than I could gain from compiling info about the schools from their websites, as it seems like most of the new info is stuff i just assumed given the setup of school's websites.

that said, knowing hofstra uses some degree of rubric, and that their dean had a low value on shadowing beyond a minimal amount was interesting

Reactions: 1 user