Yay app. mailed on July 24

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samiam0252003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After about 5 weeks or so of waiting, my application got sent out, it was e-submitted on June 15 and GPA verified not too long afterwards, but I sent in my transcripts early in June to aadsas, so I don't know if that made an impact. But I'm happy, because I get to just chill for now and fill out secondary apps and such. Good luck everyone with the waiting...soon enough it'll happen ;)

Members don't see this ad.

samiam0252003 said:
After about 5 weeks or so of waiting, my application got sent out, it was e-submitted on June 15 and GPA verified not too long afterwards, but I sent in my transcripts early in June to aadsas, so I don't know if that made an impact. But I'm happy, because I get to just chill for now and fill out secondary apps and such. Good luck everyone with the waiting...soon enough it'll happen ;)

you really like that midwest/north east area huh... 10 bucks says ur going to case western

samiam0252003 said:
:laugh: mine has been sent out too..
submitted on 6/10, GPA verified on 6/16
yeah~~
I need to send money checks though..

Oh.. BTW.. does my LOR go with the application?? or they are sent out seperately? I check the Evaluation mailed status and there is nothing.. hum.
anybody any idea??

Members don't see this ad :)
My application was mailed today too. Under my evalution page on AADSAS, all my LORs were listed as mailed today, so if yours weren't listed then I would assume that they haven't gotten around to mailing them yet. Best of luck to all of you.

also mailed out today!

quick q: i'm thinking of adding a few more schools, i can still do that right, even though my app was just sent out today?

americanpierg said:
you really like that midwest/north east area huh... 10 bucks says ur going to case western

Well I'm from Michigan, and I really want to go to U of M.

Mine was verified June 16th and was sent today as well.

Good luck all!