yay!! i got into ucla ^_^ who's going??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koreangrL

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got a call today and i got into ucla!!! my first choice ^_^!! They told me that they sent out a letter of acceptance on jan. 23 (i interviewed jan. 14), but i never got it! so they finally called me today and we figured everything out...Let me know if any of you guys are headed to ucla!! bruin for life ^_^

Members don't see this ad.

Koreangrl,
congratulations! go bruins!

Bruin2k

Congrats girl! I'll see you there. What are you gonna do about housing?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations everyone! can not wait for the school to start. :p

ps: noggins8, they have a email list for people who want to share the house.

Hey hey bruins ^_^ yea I was wondering the same thing about housing, I havn't even started to look yet..Snowman, ucla has a email list? how do we access it? everyone else headed for ucla give your input~ ^_^

congrats Koreangrl...that's awesome=)

I actually interviewed @ ucla yesterday so I'm really anxious to hear back from them. The weird thing though is that someone on the admissions committee called me today to do a follow-up interview! He said they wanted to clarify a couple things like my motivation to pursue dentistry, etc.... very weird I thought.
Anyway, I won't get my hopes up b/c the phone interview wasn't all that great plus they've already accepted a lot of applicants already.

anyway, good luck everyone and hope to see you next year:)