YAY!!!! the UNDERDOG got another INVITE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
holy krappers!!

my 27 mcat score, non-URM status (i'm 100% asian), and traditional applicant profile got me my SECOND INTERIVEW today! AND TO MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

And just yesterday you made a thread about having no hope. You poopoohead, it was my turkeyblessings that got you that interview! Withdraw and give it to me! Haha jk.

theunderdog said:
holy krappers!!

my 27 mcat score, non-URM status, and traditional applicant profile got me my SECOND INTERIVEW today! AND TO MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Which school?

Members don't see this ad :)
yay! now for the obligatory "what school"?
way to rep for the non-superstar applicants.

theunderdog said:
holy krappers!!

my 27 mcat score, non-URM status, and traditional applicant profile got me my SECOND INTERIVEW today! AND TO MY TOP CHOICE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!
Okay krapzilla!! That's how its done! Which school? Get your interview mojo rising!

YAY!!!!

yeah thanks to all those who have supported me yesterday... when i felt like krap and thought all hope was gone. so THANK YOU for the support and encouragement!!

never lose faith, if there are any other underdogs out there.....!!!

my top choice is my NJ state school of course.

shizer... i have TWO freaking exams tomorrow and i can't find it in me to study!!!!

what school which state?/??/

No more complaining right? You were blessed to have one, now you have two (I'm just saying for people have only one interview). Good luck!

Elastase said:
No more complaining right? You were blessed to have one, now you have two (I'm just saying for people have only one interview). Good luck!

I'm sorry... I didn't mean to complain or anything. I just wanted to share my joy with the rest of the SDN society...

I mean, I probably have one of the lowest stats here as a traditional, non-URM, low-MCAT applicant.

Since the day I applied in June, I was getting all this negativity that I won't even get 1 interview and that if I did get an interview, it would be in February.

And already, it's only early November and I'm with 2 interviews, 4 rejections, and still more to come. I just wanted to let others know, especially the underdogs, that to just have faith.

Congrats, mate! PM me if you need any tips on the interview (I've done both NJ schools). As a fellow NJ resident, its the least I can do.

Underdog,

When are u interviewing at NJMS? I'll be interviewing there soon.. as OOS applicant.

Gentle said:
Underdog,

When are u interviewing at NJMS? I'll be interviewing there soon.. as OOS applicant.
im scheduling tomorrow.

i'm an IS applicant...

when are you interviewing?

Time to get CRUNK!!!!!!!

Good job THEUNDERDOG!