YEAH BABY!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Patrick O

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into PCOM!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it finally happened..... what a story I have to tell.... I was called by LECOM at 9:30 am this morning to ask if I was still going to their school. (The night before I had prepared a letter that I was going to overnight) I withdrew my seat and thought I was never going to get into PCOM and would have to reapply next year to both schools again. I tried to defer my LECOM seat until next year but they couldn't grant it. So at 10 am this morning I was going nowhere to medical school and was contemplating what I would do for the next year. I checked the mail at 1:30 pm and got a letter from PCOM... I recently moved back home from bethesda md where I was doing a year of research and the letter was forwarded from that address even though I gave PCOM my current address. IT WAS AN ACCEPTANCE!

I am freakin ecstatic!..... my family is ecstatic!..... I'm gonna surprise my girlfriend in Philly when she gets out of class!

For everyone on this site who listened and supported me throughout this whole ordeal.... I can't thank you enough. It finally all came into place!

I know that I just made someone very happy at LECOM, just as happy as I am right now!

And to all those on waitlists, dreams definitley can come true.
Thanks guys!,
Pat
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Patrick, congratulations, I have been following your posts, and look forward to seeing August 16th

Pat

AWESOME with a capital A baby!!!! I love hearing success stories...congratulations, much future success and hapiness my future colleague

MSIII somewhere in south florida

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! :D :) :cool:
see ya in august

PatO,

Congrats!!! i, too, have been following your posts for months now and am so happy for you!!! it's very comforting to me to know that someone's waiting has finally paid off. unfortunately, all my waiting for NYMC was done so in vain. :(

Good luck at PCOM!!

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!! it feels good doesn't it!! Good luck and have fun.

PatrickO!!!! YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAWWWW!!!!

I'm been rooting for you all this time..... You deserve this bud!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! GO CELEBRATE the night AWAY!!!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been praying for you buddy. I'm so happy for you. Too bad you want be with us at LECOM but you're going to be where your heart is. Good luck.

My God, what a freakin day you've had. I've followed your post as well and was routin for yah!! Anyway congratulations and welcome to PCOM class of 2005..See yah in class.Yeah Boyyyy!!!!

Excuse me...can I call you "Dr. Patrick O?"

Haha

Awesome, dude...seriously awesome.

Use the opportunity well!

I am so happy for you....Congrats and much success at school.

Congrats. I am waitlisted right now for the entering class of 2002. So I have a while to wait. It is exciting to know there still is hope. I am so happy for you. You deserve it.

CONGRATS PAT!

Congrats Pat, I am currently a MSIII @ PCOM and I just wanted to welcome you to the family.

Congrats Pat! See you in about 3 weeks in class.

Scott

Congratulations Pat! That's awesome that you got into PCOM, because we all know that's where you really wanted to go. I have a friend who is going to be an MS-2 at PCOM and she LOVES it! Congrats again!

hey pat....welcome to PCOM class of 2005....go ahead and post something in the PCOM thread...you deserve it.

michael

Are there any of you PCOMers in Philadelphia yet??If so we should try a get together down Manayunk, drop me an email if interested.
Pat