Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Yeah! Scores in CT!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by praying mantis, Oct 17, 2001.

1. praying mantis

praying mantis Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I was so scared to open my scores especially since I didn't finish 2 of the PS passages. But it all turned out o.k.

August 2000
    V - 7 (didn't finish)
    PS - 10
    BS - 9

August 2001
    V - 12!
    PS - 9 (I really thought I would get a 5)
    BS - 9
    writing - S (I wrote about the Taliban)

It just goes to show that you never know what you are going to get. I thought I had aced the BS and screwed up the PS, but in the end I got the same score. Go figure!

2. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You wrote about the Taliban? Did you know something we didnt? :) :)

3. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    And what was your WS prompt? I had something about "technology making people more disconnected from each other." I can't remember the other one at the moment.

I only got a P on the WS, but taken with my other scores, I'm not complaining.

4. praying mantis

10+ Year Member

The WS prompt had something to do with how the law should be followed. I wrote that it is alright to go above the law when it is a matter of inalienable human rights. I used women under the Taliban as an example b/c many risk their lives to teach underground schools to young girls. Another example I used was the Fugitive Slave Law. Northerners broke the law to help hide runaway slaves.

5. praying mantis

10+ Year Member

The WS prompt had something to do with how the law should be followed. I wrote that it is alright to go above the law when it is a matter of inalienable human rights. I used women under the Taliban as an example b/c many risk their lives to teach underground schools to young girls. Another example I used was the Fugitive Slave Law. Northerners broke the law to help hide runaway slaves.

6. Coalboy

Coalboy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Ahh, now I remember. I guess everyone had the same prompts.