Yes, it IS me!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

racergirl-it's me

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sheesh! ever since SDN came back up I've been unable to log on! My password's not accepted, and the lost password function doesn't work--I know, because I tried it like a BILLION times. Oh well, so now I go from 500 posts to zero. lucky me.

racergirl

Members don't see this ad.

hey,

thats funny, I had the same thing happen to me..

I used to be UMgrad, but I couldn't logon.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by racergirl-it's me:
•Sheesh! ever since SDN came back up I've been unable to log on! My password's not accepted, and the lost password function doesn't work--I know, because I tried it like a BILLION times. Oh well, so now I go from 500 posts to zero. lucky me.

racergirl•••••very strange. perhaps you can pm the moderators.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys, just click contact us at the bottom of this page and one of the moderators will promptly email you your password. This happened to a lot of people, and all you have to do is email the moderators or Lee Burnett. :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Doctora Foxy or MichELLE Woods:
•You guys, just click contact us at the bottom of this page and one of the moderators will promptly email you your password. This happened to a lot of people, and all you have to do is email the moderators or Lee Burnett. :) •••••how are you doing? feeling better?

For now until the trolls start up again :rolleyes:

Yeah right! We got some newbie trying to impersonate OUR racergirl. We ain't buying it, newbie! Now scram! :wink: welcome back RG! --Trek

•••quote:•••Originally posted by racergirl-it's me:
•Sheesh! ever since SDN came back up I've been unable to log on! My password's not accepted, and the lost password function doesn't work--I know, because I tried it like a BILLION times. Oh well, so now I go from 500 posts to zero. lucky me.

racergirl•••••Hey, Welcome to SDN racergirl-it's me. I finally beat SMW. I hope you enjoy your stay here. You find it to be very usefull and entertaining. Glad you can join the family.

(not a pad)

(well, maybe it is)

•For now until the trolls start up again :rolleyes: •••••i like your new homepage. foxy veges! :)

don't worry, we'll watch out for you.

Welcome back racergirl! We figured you just took off now that you are a hot-shot acceptee and don't need us anymore. :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by oldman:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Doctora Foxy or MichELLE Woods:
•For now until the trolls start up again :rolleyes: •••••i like your new homepage. foxy veges! :)

don't worry, we'll watch out for you.•••••here we go again :rolleyes: The ignorance is getting to me, so now it's time to take a little SDN break....

•You guys, just click contact us at the bottom of this page and one of the moderators will promptly email you your password. This happened to a lot of people, and all you have to do is email the moderators or Lee Burnett. :) •••••Thanks Foxy! I just emailed Lee so perhaps I'll be back to my "old self" soon. By the way, CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!!! I saw you post earlier, and it was soo frustrating not being able to repond!!

Thanks :D If Lee doesn't get back to you soon, try PMing Jamier2 or one of the lounge moderators too. :) It's nice to have you back.