Yet another neurotic Pre-Med Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAPI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have all but two letters into AMCAS today and noticed that I did not give one of my professors the title of "Dr.", but instead just left it blank. So on the letters of evaluation page it looks like this:

Dr. John Doe
Dr. James Smith
George Keith
Dr. Mark Gray
Dr. Charles Williams

Does anyone think this may keep schools from downloading that letter or reviewing it? or putting it to the end of the pile? I know my professor put his actual degree at the end of his letter so its on there if anyone wanted to know his credentials, just I do not want my mistake to keep schools from looking at it in the first place. FWIW, this professor has already submitted, so I do not really want to ask him again, which is why I asking on here first.

Any thoughts, especially from LizzyM, Catalyst or another Ad Comm member, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: PS, this letter was not sent through interfolio, so I would actually have to get him to resubmit. (if you were to look at my mdapp)

Members don't see this ad.