Yippee!!!! The MCAT is over!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuzyQ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woo hoo....boy am I relieved that the MCAT is over with. I was a complete nervous wreck last night and this morning and now I can just RELAX!! I seriously got like 3 hours of sleep last night...I just layed there and couldnt fall asleep! Anyways..what did you guys think? I feel kind of good about it (well maybe not with the verbal) but ya gotta keep the optimistic attitude!! We are FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Now go and have some fun!!!
corkysm60.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I just like to say thanks to everyone. I hope i did it this time, i thoguht my verbal and physical was so hard, the bio I thought I rocked , I knew like every question it seemed. I jsut hope they all balance out.

Originally posted by SuzyQ
Woo hoo....boy am I relieved that the MCAT is over with. I was a complete nervous wreck last night and this morning and now I can just RELAX!! I seriously got like 3 hours of sleep last night...I just layed there and couldnt fall asleep! Anyways..what did you guys think? I feel kind of good about it (well maybe not with the verbal) but ya gotta keep the optimistic attitude!! We are FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Wow, the same thing happened to me. I slept like an hour in the afternoon on Friday but I could not sleep almost at all Saturday night.

Suzy,
Congrats on feeling good after this test. I know you weren't pleased with your scores last time, so I am happy for you.

I wish I felt the same...............
:(