Yippee!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to SDN, it is my birthday! (I still have three more hours in my time zone.) :clap:

No gifts, please. A 35 on the MCAT will suffice. Thank you, and goodnight. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Happy Birthday...I'll break in to aamc and make sure you get a 35... but wouldn't you rather get a 40?

UCLAstudent said:
According to SDN, it is my birthday! (I still have three more hours in my time zone.) :clap:

No gifts, please. A 35 on the MCAT will suffice. Thank you, and goodnight. :D
Happy b'day man ...... well if you can get 35 for a b'day gift......that would be awesome ......

And DON'T study today......just relax and have fun

best wishes

Happy Birthday!!! And I hope your bday wish comes true (when you blow out the candles could you ask for a little luck for the rest of us too ;) ) Hope you have a fabulously fun and restful day.

Members don't see this ad :)
damn it I'm always a day late and a dollar short!!! Happy belated Bday I hope you get your thirty five and maybe you can put in a good word for me....too

I blew out my candles and made a wish for us all! :)

Okay, so I didn't have birthday cake. But I am definitely rooting for everyone here! :) I'm having birthday cake after the MCAT at the Cheesecake Factory. Do you think retroactive wishes work on things like the MCAT?