York College OT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delfina

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got accepted to York College OT program. Does anybody hear something about this program?

Members don't see this ad.

is this the only program you were accepted to?

I decided to go to York instead of Touro. When I did my volounteer hours at the hospital , my supervisor told me not to go to Touro and then some OT students, who previously were at Touro and then transfer to different college suggested the same.

Members don't see this ad :)
People transferring out of an OT program once accepted is interesting.

Money would seem like the biggest factor.

People don't transfer out from OT program, they just choose collage where OT program is better.

So are you starting at CUNY York?

I believe it's the only master's offered at the Jamaica campus.

People have asked how the program is in the forum...
let us know how you like it when you can.

SO, do you now anything about OT program at York?

Hello,
I read you were accepted into the OT program.I am interested in applying for the next class. I wanted to find out what the application process was like. Were there a lot of students who applied? Do you know if many students got turned away? Do you know what GPA you need? I know York's program is ranked in the 80s for all OT programs by US news. I don't know much else about it. I called the dept to ask these questions and the person who picked up didn't know any of the answers. Thanks

SO, do you now anything about OT program at York?

I am asking you if you NOW anything about that COLLAGE.

Like for example, if a writing sample is required...

you are so rude, i was replying to delfina and if you had any sense of intelligence you would visit york college ot website and read the requirements. They do in fact require an on site writing sample.

you are so rude, i was replying to delfina and if you had any sense of intelligence you would visit york college ot website and read the requirements. They do in fact require an on site writing sample.

I was replying to her as well, regardless of what you posted.

I am not interested whether you think I am rude or not. Keep your opinions to yourself. Now you have rude :cool:.

I didn't visit their website - I went there for two semesters, and have a rough idea of what is expected. If delfina doesn't step up w/ some better grammar and spelling she is going to have a big problem there.