York College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dobber

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did my research and I found good and bad things about their program? Is it a no-go?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, the cost is pretty good, but they are on probation. I heard they are working hard to get their NBCOT scores up tho. You can still give it a shot.

See, that's the thing - I was looking at them. I go to school in PA but I am a NY resident so York would be ideal. I'm afraid they might lose accreditation if I decide to attend.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's what held me back from appyling. If they lose accreditation while you're a student, you're pretty much S.O.L. Even though it's unlikely, I didn't want to risk it. Plenty of other schools in NY, though.

Hey Violet OT... Do you know how long their program is if I already have a Bachelor's?

Hey Violet OT... Do you know how long their program is if I already have a Bachelor's?
The program is 3.5 years. I was told that even if you have a bachelor's already, you still must complete their entire 3.5 year curriculum.

that's nuts, I wouldn't be able to do that hahaha

Yeah, that's like doing college all over again. No thank you!