You can do it...4 year load in 1 yr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
he had 72 advanced placement credits....

This kid is awesome...it takes a real nerd to do that, but no doubt hes awesome lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I could have done that if my high school guidance counselor wasn't golfing everyday instead of doing his job!

If you want to miss out on college you all are making a big mistake. If you're all work and no play, that makes for a lousy, boring, and really stressed out person. Props to this kid for accomplishing such great heights, but man did he miss out on good times.

If you want to miss out on college you all are making a big mistake. If you're all work and no play, that makes for a lousy, boring, and really stressed out person. Props to this kid for accomplishing such great heights, but man did he miss out on good times.

I agree. The life experiences you gain during your college years (though they don't have to necessarily take place in college per se), are invaluable and irreplacable.

I agree. The life experiences you gain during your college years (though they don't have to necessarily take place in college per se), are invaluable and irreplacable.

Yeah, but what different in this case is that he didn't leave college. H e's getting his PhD at the same university and living in the same dorms with the undergraduates. Considering he's continuing his education for atleast 2 or 3 more years, he's basically still having the college experience. And my guess is that his PhD years are going to give him a lot of free time (if he wants it).

he's still in the dorms living with the same people. plus he didn't have money.