You could sleep with 500 fat chicks for a 100 dollars or 50 fat chicks for 1000 $$$

swifteagle43

Lover- not a fighter
10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2004
Status
Is the name bigger or a publication. I have a choice between working at a small school and getting published versus columbia summer internship...

the headline is from family guy btw....Fat Chicks need loving too...they just gotta pay

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
swifteagle43 said:
Is the name bigger or a publication. I have a choice between working at a small school and getting published versus columbia summer internship...

the headline is from family guy btw....Fat Chicks need loving too...they just gotta pay
500 for 100. for sure.

and columbia internship. there's no gaurantees on getting published.

NotShorty

~Mr. Bright Side~
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 8, 2003
The tip of America's wang
Visit site
Status
swifteagle43 said:
I have a choice between working at a small school and getting published versus columbia summer internship...
Def Columbia, because yes, you may not get published. After all, Daggermouth killed my friend Salty. He's twice the fisherman you are - and half the weight.

NS

DarkFark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2005
Status
Medical Student
NotShorty said:
Def Columbia, because yes, you may not get published. After all, Daggermouth killed my friend Salty. He's twice the fisherman you are - and half the weight.

NS
Yaaar. My father was a tree.

nabeel76

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2004
Status
swifteagle43 said:

How about no fat chicks and save your money..

drguy22

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Attending Physician
virilep said:
Ek jadhi ladki ko dekha to aisa laga....

haha
lol..

anyway..to the OP..i had such an option....chances of gettin published vs. NIH summer internship...i chose da NIH!...btw...i have chances of gettin published there too....but even if there werent a chance..i would still choose NIH.

pakidoc

go stl cardinals!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2004
Status
pakidoc said:
jadhi ka kya matlab hai?
seriously, ive never heard that word before. is it a hindi word??

lol, this a a dumb thread :laugh:

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Status
How fat are these chicks? I am down for decently sized girls, I guess... but if they are fat fat... then i would take the $1000.