Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

You have no scores yet

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by rhettoric, Apr 18, 2007.

1. rhettoric

rhettoric 2+ Year Member

Dec 23, 2006
    Maybe this was said somewhere but are our scores going to be released exactly 30 days after we took the test or are there other set release dates?

Could we possibly expect them early?

I know I need to calm down and just let the test go, but I'm freaked. I actually had a nightmare about an mcat question last night, and this is almost a week after the test!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DiverDoc

DiverDoc KCUMB 2012 10+ Year Member

I was obsessed with MCAT thoughts/questions for awhile. But im over it now, in retrospect its easy to freak out and think you did horrible. All I know is, I was prepared and I gave it my very best. Thats all I can do, and If I have to take it again, so be it. But for now, Im relaxed and hoping after scores come in, I can be overloaded with applications. :thumbup:

4. DrBowtie

DrBowtie Final Countdown Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Classyville
    Possibly the night before, but its usually pretty spot on the time given.

5. rhettoric

rhettoric 2+ Year Member

Dec 23, 2006
    Bah, that's no good. I suppose I'll just have to stop fretting and study for my finals.

6. finality333

finality333 fĭ-zĭsh'ən 2+ Year Member

Apr 7, 2007
    I have already check thx like 100 times atleast....just incase they release by score by mistake:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: