You know it's a bad sign when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tedstriker

wicked retahhded
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You get a "Secondary Reminder" from a med school. NYMC sent me the following email:

"Our records indicate that we have sent you information regarding our secondary application process and we have not yet received your application. We encourage you to go to our website to complete it."

Time for me to stop procrastinating on my secondaries, eh?

:(

Members don't see this ad.

dude-
the nymc secondary takes 1 second. all they want is your scrilla. get your shiz together and get it out-
p

Originally posted by poloace
dude-
the nymc secondary takes 1 second. all they want is your scrilla. get your shiz together and get it out-
p

scrilla = signature?
scrilla = cash money?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Random Access
scrilla = signature?
scrilla = cash money?

scrilla = scrill = cizash money. Obviously you're not "from the streets" like Peter! ;)

seriously, NYMC is the easiest secondary out there...better even than BU's because everything is on-line :).

other than that, i got one of those from Pitt a while back...and it had only been, like, 2 weeks since they sent me the original invitation!

not to sound too nike, but just do it!

Done. I can't believe I sat on that one...the hardest part was parting with 100 clams. Thanks for the heads up, dawgs!