You know you're a premed gunner when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
99. You keep a pen in your shirt pocket.

Members don't see this ad.

There was a legend about a necromancer who was able to resurrect the dead. I can't believe I finally met one.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
100. When you laugh loudly at every joke the professor says, even if it was not funny, so that you can be noticed.

101. You debate internally whether or not to reveal something class related to your classmate friends on the chance it helps you beat them on the curve

102. You debate internally whether you actually have anyone at school you really consider a friend and not someone to beat on the curve

Unless you bought at least two sets of MCAT prep books, one of these statements must be false.
I wouldn't put it passed him.

Also none of these things listed here described gunners. Gunners intentionally try to make other students do worse so they can do better.

Reactions: 1 user
2. You buy a MCAT prep book your first semester of college.
This is actually really helpful for orgo. Every student should have an MCAT review book or at least some kind of Orgo Sparknotes resource.

You make review sheets & notecards with false information, then give them to your "friends" & "Classmates" (aka competitors) to lower the class average.