You know you're addicted to SDN when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metalhead1023

High School Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know you're addicted to SDN when your saving up just to get one of those lifetime member badges.

Members don't see this ad.

... You are trying to get to bed but just have to make a post correcting grammar.

"you're" = you are
"your" = possessive

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol actually I faked a headache to be on tonight. The sad thing is Im serious.

When you access SDN from your cell phone. Even worse when that's the ONLY site you access from said cell phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

When you access SDN from your cell phone. Even worse when that's the ONLY site you access from said cell phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

At least you are out and not at home. I call that a step in the right direction. :laugh:

When i looked at this worthless thread twice and probably will a third time.

When you think about SDN during your orgo midterm.

you come back from clubbing at 3 in the morning and instead of sleeping.....you check SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
you come back from clubbing at 3 in the morning and instead of sleeping.....you check SDN.

hahaha, this is soooo true !!! I'm back at 4:30 and i'm stil checking SDN, lol

When your heart sinks when the computer for some reason says, "Cannot display page."

When you are counting down the days until the iPhone 3G is released because it means SDN will load faster... :)

When you are counting down the days until the iPhone 3G is released because it means SDN will load faster... :)

I know I wish I didn't already have an IPhone because then I could get the new one. I just can't talk myself into spending more money on a phone when the one I have works just fine.

Oh and I obsessively check SDN on my phone...

The following is extremely pathetic:

When you use a Firefox plugin to block studentdoctor.net...

...then open Safari and go to studentdoctor.net.

wen sdn is your homepage...

wen u mention sdn to someone who is not premed...

wen u get excited to look thru the mcat score release date for OTHER ppl...

omg..i have problems

oh yea...wen u have a kindergarten crush on sum1 bcuz of her avatar...boredmd hahaha :rolleyes:

This is sad, I'm back from a party, it's 4am, and even before I eat my burger, I'm checking SDN !!!

how about when you're not even pre-med, your SO is the one applying to med school, but s/he is sane so you're the one constantly on here checking for updates

this is my life...:oops: