You might be a pre-med if..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sundarban1

Devil in disguise
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You see an Alcohol functional group in place of Ohio on the US map..

You move to Maryland after several failed attempts at medical school to assure you will have the letters "MD" somewhere after your last name on your personal address labels...

Members don't see this ad.

You might be a premed if you start to feel funny when you get too much blood in your caffeine system.

When you see "CAMP SITE" you think cyclic AMP site?

~Nam

Members don't see this ad :)
You might be a pre-med if you make, "You might be a pre-med if..." threads.

"you might be a premed if...." you spell sodium starting with Na.

DONE IT SO MANY TIMES! :laugh:

"you might be a premed if...." you cant tell if it's a sunrise or sunset.

"you might be a premed if...." your books are too big to fit your backpack.

AND "you might be a premed if...." your last name is Lee or Nahasapeemapetilon.

You get pissed on Christmas because the mailman can't come with that sweet, sweet, interview invite!

You might be premed if .........................you're ugly and the only thing going for you is superior memorizational skills.

You might be premed if .........................you're ugly and the only thing going for you is superior memorizational skills.

Man when you go to the science oriented buildings of the school, DAMN ppl r ugly. The closer n closer you get to the chemistry and molecular biology departments the uglier ppl get. Sometimes i need to go to the art buildings to relieve me of all the ugly. God bless you hot girls that brighten our day! :love:

You might be a premed if you will argue about the medicine practiced on TV shows. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
You might be a premed if........you buy an internet capable cell phone just to go to certain websites co-sdn-ugh that happen to be blocked by your employer.

You might be a premed if you will argue about the medicine practiced on TV shows. :smuggrin:
OMG I do this.

You might be a premed if your friends buy you a stethoscope for your 21st birthday instead of getting you wasted.

You might be a premed if while drunk instead of hitting on ugly people you explain to them how alcohol dehydrogenase works.

OMG I do this.

You might be a premed if your friends buy you a stethoscope for your 21st birthday instead of getting you wasted.

You might be a premed if while drunk instead of hitting on ugly people you explain to them how alcohol dehydrogenase works.

Oh my...I've done the second one. Nerd alert.

Come to think about it (and on another note), I turn 21 on Wed. and my friends BETTER NOT get me a stethoscope in lieu of "better" presents. *hint to all of my premed friends that read SDN*

You guys rock! :laugh:

You might be a pre-med if...your favorite joke/pick-up line goes something like this....

"If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes..."

I have heard this one way to many times :)

You might be a premed if you think Sn2 anytime during sex.

Man when you go to the science oriented buildings of the school, DAMN ppl r ugly. The closer n closer you get to the chemistry and molecular biology departments the uglier ppl get. Sometimes i need to go to the art buildings to relieve me of all the ugly.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"You might be a pre-med if" you most of the time relate anything you can hear or see to science even if you don"t really want to... :D

LOL this thread is great

im most likely the only one to relate to this

after turning 21 and smelling your drink you think, this smells just like organic lab

:laugh:

Both of these things apply to me!!! maybe i should not be so excited to admit that:p

You might be pre-med if you say you are pre-med....:mad:

You guys rock! :laugh:

You might be a pre-med if...your favorite joke/pick-up line goes something like this....

"If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes..."

I have heard this one way to many times :)

oh yeah? well I'd rather be DNA polymerase so I can reproduce up in those genes.

DNA helicase might only get to 3rd base, but DNA polymerase is guaranteed a home run everytime he tries.

You might be a premed if you constantly refresh your official grades page 1 week after finals to make sure you got the grades you thought you got. :D

oh yeah? well I'd rather be DNA polymerase so I can reproduce up in those genes.

DNA helicase might only get to 3rd base, but DNA polymerase is guaranteed a home run everytime he tries.

DNA pol doesn't always have to be a "he" :laugh:

You might be a premed if you constantly refresh your official grades page 1 week after finals to make sure you got the grades you thought you got. :D

:oops: I am guilty as charged.