Your Advice About My DAT Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capnamerica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm planning on studying for the DAT during the months of May and June 2014, with a plan to write it at the end of June. I'm planning on applying next cycle as well. It's my first time taking a go at the DAT. I was planning on studying during the school year but will be coming back from a medical leave of absence I needed to take for the 2013 year. As such, I thought it would be best to simply focus on school.

My main concern is that I'm required to do a research internship full-time for a month as part of my program and was planning on doing it in May, leaving me with all of June to really buckle down for the DAT. What are your thoughts about this, and has anyone ever been in this situation?...ie.) Doing full-time research while studying for the DAT for just two months? If so, how well did it work out for you in terms of your performance on the DAT?

Thanks SDN,
TheCapn

Members don't see this ad.

You could start with PAT and do some practice. PAT is very important that you get above a 20.