Your Fastest Turnover Time (Secondary completion to Interview Invite)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stoppushingit

stupid savant
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's your fastest turnaround time so far from secondary completion to interview invite?

me: 19 hours

Members don't see this ad.

^no! i don't care about my own, cause i still don't have very many interviews (and that's what matters). i'm just curious. i want you to post yours!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
UT Southwestern - Within 24 hours.

what's your fastest turnaround time so far from secondary completion to interview invite?

me: 19 hours

Being picky here but turnover != turnaround

You think there are applicants out there who still get invites after 1-2 months post secondary?

Negative 1 week.

U of M grants auto-interviews, after which you still need to submit secondaries/LORs, so I go the interview and submitted the essays etc. 1 week later.

7 hours UPitt :)

Negative 1 week.

U of M grants auto-interviews, after which you still need to submit secondaries/LORs, so I go the interview and submitted the essays etc. 1 week later.

Are you for reals? We can turn in the secondary AFTER the interview for UM? Oh dude I'm totally going to break your record. I'll just wait for two weeks and then turn it in :smuggrin:

Are you for reals? We can turn in the secondary AFTER the interview for UM? Oh dude I'm totally going to break your record. I'll just wait for two weeks and then turn it in :smuggrin:

No, 1 week after being granted the interview. I think you might actually be able to, but I wouldn't count on it. And this is only for auto-interview invites. which require a certain GPA and MCAT (although no one has been able to figure it out).

Congrats guys. Could you also include the schools so we can get our hopes up once we're complete there as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
U of pitt, turn around time was two hours.

UPitt, couple hours. That was fun.

Also U of Pitt - 15 hrs

Yeah, U of Pitt = 36 hours

Hey, are you quick Pitt turnaround kids PA residents? I am. Perhaps they have a special auto-screen in place for their residents?

Frogs

UPitt has auto-invites if you have certain stats. I thought we had discussed this to death???

Auto-invites were initially going out less than 24 hours after secondary sumission (usually much less). People are now getting regular invites as well, but I would assume that auto-invites are still a possibility if you haven't submitted their secondary yet.

UT Southwestern 4 weeks before I sent my secondary and 10 hours after they got my primary.

The autoinvite for Michigan arrived at the same time as the secondary.

negative one week and counting...

I got an invite from Iowa when I turned in my secondary... but my file still isn't technically "complete" due to some letters.

Actual turnaround?

UWisc-Madison was 18 hours for me (I'm instate, though.)

I also was pre-invited by Michigan, for a negative turnaround.

Man, I'm very jealous. My only invite so far was offered 522 days after my secondary was complete. I want more interviews!!!

At last year's USUHS application cycle

Negative 2 weeks? Some schools send out invites before reception of secondaries...

i dont have an interview yet and i hate this thread!!!:eek: