1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

your opinions

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by bres, Dec 9, 2002.

1. bres

bres Member
    7+ Year Member

I was debating which school to go among temple, Uni. of maryland, boston, NYU. Now, I am narrowing it down to boston and university of maryland.

Considering tuition and living expense, uni. of maryland is a good choice.

But if I only consider the school itself, exclusive of financial thing, which school would be better?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ranman

Ranman Member
    7+ Year Member

UofM for sure. Easy decision. Excellent program. Great people.

3. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
    Moderator Emeritus Vendor 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Hi bres,

we discussed this before. I would pick U of MD as well with no hesitation. Granted, the city of Boston is beautiful, I like, Ranman don't think that BU it is worth what they value it to be. You have to consider many things: would you like reading your text books on DVD-ROM, and being forced to purchase a lap-top? BU thinks they are really technologically advanced because of the DVD book system, which i think is a waste of time and student-un-friendly.

Go with U of MD. Cheaper, newer, better!!!

DesiDentist

The views are my own, please post your views if you deem it necessary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...