Your Step 1 date

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by turtleboard, Jun 7, 2001.

1. turtleboard

turtleboard SDN Advisor

Resident [Any Field]
    Just an informal survey of all the MD MS2s and DO MS2s (who have decided to play with fire and take the USMLE in addition to the COMLEX) who have scheduled their Step 1 date: what did you finally land on?

I started with JUNE 15th. Then decided I better push it back a bit to JUNE 22nd. I've finally decided to land on JULY 3rd. :) MS3 year begins JULY 5th. :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior Member

Thursday, June 14! Only one week away. I start 3rd year on July 2 with 2 months of surgery so I needed to give myself some time to relax.

I'd love to hear any last minute tips from those who have already taken it. Good luck to all!

4. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member

Tomorrow..the 8th. Yikes!

5. turtleboard

turtleboard SDN Advisor

Resident [Any Field]
    Gosh... You guys are smart. :(

6. Scott_L

Scott_L Senior Member

Good luck to you all. When you are done, I'd be interested to hear what products you used and what your study approach was to the exam.

Drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!

7. Djanaba

Djanaba Senior Member

No, turtle, not smart. Sick of studying and not thinking that my practice exam scores are improving much now that I've done my basic reviews... June 15. I move on the 16th, and start two weeks of urology on the 18th. ACK.

My only motivation to study right now is fear. Failure sucks. Trying not to freak out.... :eek: