Your Teeth: GOLD, PLATINUM or....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wlaclbr

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, for those sitting on waitlist(s) like myself, I gotta find a way to get my mind off it. But hey even if you're in or not in I gotta know: Who has what in their teeth? I dont know how to do the vote/poll thing on sdn but holla if you got GOLD, PLATINUM, JUST FILL-INS, or none of the above.

I have none of the above but if it came down to it, I would go for GOLD :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I have fill ins, but always wanted a Platinum-Iridium alloy on my teeth. As an homage to the inanimate rod the defines the kilogram.

Members don't see this ad :)
have fill-in too. I regret that I didn't do a better job taking care of my teeth ... Are there people doing research on how to regenerate new teeth?? :rolleyes:

wlaclbr said:
Okay, for those sitting on waitlist(s) like myself, I gotta find a way to get my mind off it. But hey even if you're in or not in I gotta know: Who has what in their teeth? I dont know how to do the vote/poll thing on sdn but holla if you got GOLD, PLATINUM, JUST FILL-INS, or none of the above.

I have none of the above but if it came down to it, I would go for GOLD :cool:

I have no cavities either but if I had to get a fake tooth, it'd be platinum. Gold teeth are classically ghetto fabulous but all the new rap stars have platinum so you've gotta go with the trends.

I need some ice in my teeth to keep the crystal cold

:laugh:
omarsaleh66 said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good call. Practicality is an awesome trait.

omarsaleh66 said:

Somebody finally gets the gist of this post :D

Considering I'm in Memphis, I just wont blend in if I dont have either gold or ice, but I'm kinda old school so that's why I'd choose Gold. Now if I only could get some spinners on some 24"s to match ;)

my left front tooth is gold. :D

omarsaleh66 said:

Young Buck, is that you?