Zanki and UWORLD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cybermed2424

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how zanki may affect UW averages. I know UW isn't a great predictor, but for someone doing timed random aiming for a 250, what percentile should someone shoot for? 80% average? Curious to hear your opinions and/or personal experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering how zanki may affect UW averages. I know UW isn't a great predictor, but for someone doing timed random aiming for a 250, what percentile should someone shoot for? 80% average? Curious to hear your opinions and/or personal experiences.

Didn’t effect me too much. A few questions here and there would get ruined by a card, but that would reinforce the information, so was overall helpful.
Obsessing in averages can cause ego injury, depending on the question mix. I think 60% was my goal when doing random questions, but don’t take it too seriously. If you get 80% correct on every block, the Qbank is 80% useless because you don’t learn from the questions. Thinking critically about a question choice, getting a question wrong, and understanding why are much more useful than getting them all right.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 users