Doctodd

15+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Miami, FL
I bought this new in March 2019. It’s been babied in a private practice office used 2-4 days a week at most, 5-10 procedures on only my busiest days. It’s never been in a hospital or ASC as I’m the original owner. I added a Sony compact printer. Compact, perfect for a small office/room, has cordless bluetooth pedals. Reason for selling is I have the luxury of buying something new every 2-3 years. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

• 404AE576-F907-416F-8E82-505D90B10F3A.jpeg
    404AE576-F907-416F-8E82-505D90B10F3A.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I bought this new in March 2019. It’s been babied in a private practice office used 2-4 days a week at most, 5-10 procedures on only my busiest days. It’s never been in a hospital or ASC as I’m the original owner. I added a Sony compact printer. Compact, perfect for a small office/room, has cordless bluetooth pedals. Reason for selling is I have the luxury of buying something new every 2-3 years. Pm me if interested.

Nice machine! Was considering one of these. Not in the market right now, but may be in future. Anything you don't like about it?

Doctodd

15+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Miami, FL
If I had to nitpick, it’s that the printer is on the opposite side of where I can reach it easily with my setup. Most guys don’t print, so it’s probably a nonissue.

Doctodd

15+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Miami, FL
bump for this......for any new fellows going into private practice who are starting to think about this. If you arent flipping your machine every 3 years and getting another fresh tax deduction/depreciation, you should. I hear these are $120k new now....im waaaaaay below that.....correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads