University of Kentucky c/o 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davesnow10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i've been reading all of the other threads of similar title (with envy) for the past few months. Finally accepted, into Kentucky, on Thursday, so its time to see if anyone on here will be my classmate for the coming years...

Me: 27, from Scotland. Moved to Dallas 4 years ago. Undergrad and postgrad both in Scotland, took the pre-reqs here.

Anyone else on here definitely going to UK this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been on "hold" since Jan. I was told they started moving people out of the "hold" group in Apr. Was that your case?

Did you go to the January interview? That was the one I was at. I was on hold too...just found out the other day they started letting people in...

Members don't see this ad :)
davesnow10 said:
Did you go to the January interview? That was the one I was at. I was on hold too...just found out the other day they started letting people in...

Congrats!!!! My interview was Dec 12th. I found out my status in Jan. Still waiting to hear back.

samboo said:
Congrats!!!! My interview was Dec 12th. I found out my status in Jan. Still waiting to hear back.
awww dude, we should keep the other thread together and strong. that way we don't have to check both threads for stuff. anyhow, dave, that's awesome. Hans got the same phone call and he got in. bad ass.

Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask what the grading system for UKCOM is. I am a bit confused because the website says A, B, C, D, F but the AAMC curriculum grading system says pass/fail. Could someone let me know which one is accurate.

bump I would like to know the grading system for Kentucky too. Is it pass/fail or letter grades?

ilovesnma said:
Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask what the grading system for UKCOM is. I am a bit confused because the website says A, B, C, D, F but the AAMC curriculum grading system says pass/fail. Could someone let me know which one is accurate.

Also does anyone have a link for the Kentucky residency match list. I looked on this forum but Kentucky is one of the few places that didn't have a link. Or if anyone knows could you please post.

i graduated form uk im 99.. the grading system is ABCF
anything lower than a 70 is failing

thats the way it was when i was there

ask me anyquestions you want about the place

Yep. ABCF is how they still do it here at UK.

Congrats to everyone that got in to uk!

Uh, this probably isn't the best place to post, but I was wondering if any of you Lexington professional students possibly needed a roommate.

I'm a 23 year-old female non-smoker that's entering pharmacy school in a few weeks. I know this is kinda late in the game plan to be roommate shopping, but i'm having last minute jitters about living alone. I just graduated from UL, and I know very little about the Lexington area.

I'm not too keen on living with someone I see every day in class, but a student in another pharmacy class (not a py1) or another graduate/professional program would be perfect!

Thanks!
[email protected]