Don't mean to sound like a perv...Indian women...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mizzoudude

Members don't see this ad.

^ do you guys think he's serious or is this just a ruse to get the girls to post their pics.....
:laugh: :laugh:

i think its a ruse.... :p

i think he also forgot to mention sexy and provacative pics only ;) :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey hopeful sign on to msn girl never see ya on nemore :p

Damn, I knew people would think it was a ruse. I showed my buddy this post I put up and he is reiterating his point that there are no hot indian chicks...oh well...

I can offer to put up my pic if the ladies do. I don't want to now since I won't get any back for my efforts. I am warning you ladies...I am a hot dude.

hey dude,ease down!post ur photos,so the gals can decide if u r hot or not!ok? :laugh:
mizzoudude said:
Damn, I knew people would think it was a ruse. I showed my buddy this post I put up and he is reiterating his point that there are no hot indian chicks...oh well...

I can offer to put up my pic if the ladies do. I don't want to now since I won't get any back for my efforts. I am warning you ladies...I am a hot dude.

mizzoudude said:

you do realize your posting in a indian doc forum with a total visitor base of maybe about a few hundred.... and like a total of 10-15 ppl that post on a constant basis... and your basing your demographic on this..... i really dunno what to tell you man.... take a trip down to dehli and see how many hotties there are or bombay or somein.... dont ask here for said questions.... your buddies point is not reiterated by this post ... it is irrelevant at this juncture because the total demographic you could possibly get a response from is to insignificant judging on the population factor.... you want to compare 1.x billion : 100-200 if that even....

mizzoudude said:
Me and a friend had a big argument about Indian women. He says that he has not seen any good looking Indian women at the college we attend (University of Missouri-Columbia). I had to argue that I had seen a few and there are probably more in highly populated such as New York, Cali, etc.

I know that I have seen a few pics on the indian pic page (actually just one by hotartichoke). I think hotartichoke is an exceptionally good looking girl, but to prove my point, are there any other Indian girls in here that are good looking?

I have even argued (without backup info) that India has won more Miss Universe competitions than any other country. Does anyone know if this is true? Is is Miss World?

Please ladies, help me out and post your pics so I can prove my buddy wrong.

nice try....................dude......ur a kid...should have used some other trick....besides.....all Bollywood actresses are Indian women.....pretty I guess.........

Boinger said:
i think its a ruse.... :p

i think he also forgot to mention sexy and provacative pics only ;) :laugh:
:thumbup: :laugh:

mizzoudude said:

Hmmmn...chill down...hot is not enough.......I am forced to ask..what is your mental age.............

meetlife said:
Hmmmn...chill down...hot is not enough.......I am forced to ask..what is your mental age.............
:thumbup: :laugh:

prady said:
hey!whatz up these days?
nothing much Xciting yaar,,,, work..studies..work ..studies....life mein sirf yeh do hi cheejein reh gayee hain :sleep:

true......!yaar,quite true!mera bhi aapke jaisa haal hain!
desikudi said:
nothing much Xciting yaar,,,, work..studies..work ..studies....life mein sirf yeh do hi cheejein reh gayee hain :sleep:

prady said:
true......!yaar,quite true!mera bhi aapke jaisa haal hain!
Aare..nahi nahi..mere haal is like me...very exceptional u know ;) ..
agar koi chahe bhi na..to bhi my haal ko touch bhi nahi kar sakta :laugh: :laugh:

desikudi said:
Aare..nahi nahi..mere haal is like me...very exceptional u know ;) ..
agar koi chahe bhi na..to bhi my haal ko touch bhi nahi kar sakta :laugh: :laugh:
btw .." where " is ur haal ....? :D

nokia said:
btw .." where " is ur haal ....? :D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my haal.??... yahin hai..so raha hai :D

desikudi said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my haal.??... yahin hai..so raha hai :D
ROFL.gtg ..c ya later lady