Big, new mnemonic database

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gpac123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some friends and I have been putting together a big step 1 mnemonic database. It contains FA mnemonics, a few from SDN, and a huge number that we made up ourselves. It is organized using the format of FA. It is a work in progress, and a few sections haven't been started yet (neuro, pharm, one or two others).

It can be accessed here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...rRfjrSXtzvFs7E/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CJSg-sYC

I am sharing this for two reasons: (1) you guys are awesome and I want you to benefit from it, and (2) anyone can edit it, so I hope people add more mnemonics. I hope you find it useful!!!

DISCLAIMER: Many of the mnemonics are offensive. They may be sexist, homophobic, full of swearing, etc. I want to emphasize that this is done *STRICTLY* to help memorize the material, as extreme things like this are often easier to remember. This types of stuff does not reflect my actual opinions in any way. In this spirit, others are encouraged to add offensive mnemonics as well.

Members don't see this ad.

this is great! I'll definitely follow it along with FA and add anything else I think of/already have. thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ectopic Pregnancy locations:

Ampulla > Isthmus > Fimbriae > INTERstitium

"An Incredibly F***** INTERchange"

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone, I am glad people like it.

I have a request for those of you that find it useful: to try to get more collaborators, please tell your class listserve about it. This would be a good thing both because they will benefit from it and because the more people that work on it the better it will be.

Anyway, back to the grind...good luck everyone!!!

hahahahahhaha

• Leading causes of death
      • Babies → Congenital, SIDS, RSD (logical)
      • 15-24 → These people are f*****g idiots; injuries, homicide, suicide

I just checked my email and saw that a lot of people had requested access to the document in their Google account, everyone is accepted now. Sorry for the delay on this.

I finished cardio yesterday and should have neuro finished today.

Again, please spread the word about this! Your class! Friends at other schools! The more people adding to it the better. If just one person at each school that hears about it really likes it and adds a ****load of mnemonics, we all benefit immensely.

Can share by just copying and pasting this link and giving it to someone:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NpmHwmM9WG6WoHPncmFdYOY0E_UkKrRfjrSXtzvFs7E/edit?hl=en_US

Hey! Love your database, but google and mediafire just deleted your links...any chance you can post again?

I think they are claiming it is copyright infringement because of the images.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will get you a copy of the complete thing.

i sent you a pm as well. it's not showing up in my sent folder though so im not sure if it went through

Members don't see this ad :)
Fine with me.

I think you may have just posted the original on accident though, I may be missing something but there doesn't seem to be a table of contents.

gpac123 said:
... I think you may have just posted the original on accident though, I may be missing something but there doesn't seem to be a table of contents.

There's no TOC page per se. It's an embedded table of contents in the PDF, which is usually visible as a separate panel on the left side of most PDF readers.

Funny, after taking the test you realize how much the test has changed since 2011. They don't test on stuff as simple as this anymore. Scrolling through a few pages I see the heavily emphasized stuff from basic sciences but NONE of it was on the actual exam.

Also, memorizing this stuff blindly without being able to understand what the question is asking is basically useless.