BVP Pune

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Just met 3 people siddharth, KDK and Fateh from bvp and thought why not to start this thread to meet other bvpites. This way we can interact better.
Hearing bout Bvp makes me nostalgic.

I am from 2004 batch.

Members don't see this ad.

Docnids said:
Hi all
Just met 3 people siddharth, KDK and Fateh from bvp and thought why not to start this thread to meet other bvpites. This way we can interact better.
Hearing bout Bvp makes me nostalgic.

I am from 2004 batch.

I am sure u know me.I dont need to give any introduction.

Hi tanuj and nidhi

good to see this thread. hope see more bvpians here , who r sitting in different parts of north america.

good luck everybody :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
fateh said:
Hi tanuj and nidhi

good to see this thread. hope see more bvpians here , who r sitting in different parts of north america.

good luck everybody :thumbup:

Hi all
m so stressed out at this time just keeping my spirits high to land up somewhere :( .
Just dont wanna go to nyu (although i applied their). Damn, its so unaffording 200K + living in ny is going to kill me :scared: .
Wots up with u all.
good luck for this battle :thumbup:

Docnids said:
Hi all
m so stressed out at this time just keeping my spirits high to land up somewhere :( .
Just dont wanna go to nyu (although i applied their). Damn, its so unaffording 200K + living in ny is going to kill me :scared: .
Wots up with u all.

Hi docnids
stress is part of the game..or u can say biggest part.
i think i am one step ahead of you...don't even mind nyu ...money matters will been seen later....i just want to see one word called " Accepted " thats all!
all i can say is Hang On. u will get in..
tc
fateh

Hi Tanuj,Nidhi,Fateh
Good to see this thread. I am from 2002 batch of Bvp.
Good luck
molaris

molaris said:
Hi Tanuj,Nidhi,Fateh
Good luck
molaris

Hi molaris
welcome. one more bvpite :) . Can we know ur name pls? Bcoz we all know each other so well and can know u also.
tanuj and fateh are from 2003 batch.
bye

molaris said:
Hi Tanuj,Nidhi,Fateh
Good luck
molaris

Your are from parul and tripti bhati's batch right?

fateh said:
Hi docnids
stress is part of the game..or u can say biggest part.
i think i am one step ahead of you...don't even mind nyu ...money matters will been seen later....i just want to see one word called " Accepted " thats all!
all i can say is Hang On. u will get in..
tc
fateh
u said that rite fateh..we all are sitting with the hope of listening to that MAGICAL word.I am sure it will come for all of us..we just have to wait for that right time.

Docnids said:
Hi all
Wots up with u all.
I can understand nidhi.NYU is expensive and living in manhattan is just too unafordable.but then when that is the only choice.u have to go for it.. its so rightly said. BEGGARS CANOT BE CHOOSERS.

BY THE WAY WHO IS KDK AND MOLARIS.
I would love to know them.infact they are from my college

I would love to know them. they are from my college

drtanujpuri said:
I would love to know them.infact they are from my college

KDK is our junior Kapil. i didnt hear back from him. He is in india i guess.
I also think like a beggar waiting ki koi to admission de.
Did u gave part 2?

Members don't see this ad :)
Docnids said:
KDK is our junior Kapil. i didnt hear back from him. He is in india i guess.
I also think like a beggar waiting ki koi to admission de.
Did u gave part 2?
no I dint take part 2..I am just busy with my work and waiting for some school to atleast call me.the wait just makes me sick

drtanujpuri said:
no I dint take part 2..I am just busy with my work and waiting for some school to atleast call me.the wait just makes me sick

Just received my other rejection from upitt :(

Hi everyone,
Although not from BVP im too from pune and completed my graduation from Pune university.i do have few BVP friends.
hoping to make some more here.
bye

doc12 said:
Hi everyone,
Although not from BVP im too from pune and completed my graduation from Pune university.i do have few BVP friends.
hoping to make some more here.
bye

hi doc12
welcome to the thread.
its is great city. city is fun. had a best time. :luck:

fateh said:
hi doc12
welcome to the thread.
its is great city. city is fun. had a best time. :luck:
hi,
YEH ,indeed its a beautiful city.which batch do u belong to ??
and what u doing presently?

doc12 said:
hi,

Warm Welcome to u. :)
Pune as fateh said is a beautiful city. I guess we all had the most wonderful times of our lives there. And i miss pune. :(

doc12 said:
hi,

hi
i am from 2003 batch. right now trying to get in school here.
what are u doing , i guess u r accepted.

I had the best time of my life in pune.the best of friends,an amazing city and the most wonderful nite life.i am sure fateh misses 1000 oaks,scream,elbow room and all those cool places.
what say fateh?

drtanujpuri said:
I had the best time of my life in pune.the best of friends,an amazing city and the most wonderful nite life.i am sure fateh misses 1000 oaks,scream,elbow room and all those cool places.
what say fateh?
hey tanuj
these names bring simle on my face. :) these places were best....haven't seen anything like this here or...i don't know ..maybe it was the time.
anyways good flashback ;)

Happy new year to all of you. May you all have a wonderful new year and all ur wishes come true.
:thumbup:

hey
wishing everyone here at SDN a very happy and prosperous 2006.may this year bring happiness and smiles on everyone's face.
good wishes
tanuj :love: :luck:

hi!everybody
here is aarti .class of 2001 .i saw a thread related to bvp pune and i immediately replied to it . i did my part 1 yesterday . waiting for results and preparing my application andpersonal statement in mean time

ajayaarti said:
hi!everybody
here is aarti .class of 2001 .i saw a thread related to bvp pune and i immediately replied to it . i did my part 1 yesterday . waiting for results and preparing my application andpersonal statement in mean time

Hi aarti
a warm welcome and happy new year to u.
All the best with ur admissions stuff.
Since u are from 2001 batch i might not know u as m from 2004 batch.
bye

this is siddharth talsania from the 2004 batch

great to have this thread

nice to hear from all of you

siddharth

siddharth said:

siddharth

hey siddharth.
welcome to SDN.I am sure u remember me.:)

Welcome docaarti and siddharth.
Its nice to find more BVPIANS.

hi folks, i was a BVP student, until i got a transfer to gujarat. i was admitted to BVP in 1999. some names sound familiar, tanuj, Gurfateh. nice to know so many people from bvp r here. i am in california, so if anyones around here then maybe we can get intouch.
mkot

mkot said:
hi folks, i was a BVP student, until i got a transfer to gujarat. i was admitted to BVP in 1999. some names sound familiar, tanuj, Gurfateh. nice to know so many people from bvp r here. i am in california, so if anyones around here then maybe we can get intouch.
mkot

Hi
If ur from 1999 batch then u r from my batch. Malhar's batch.
May i know who is this.

bye

mkot said:
mkot

Now i can recall u. Only one guy took transfer from my batch in 2nd or 1st year.(i dont remember this well). But i can now recall u.

drtanujpuri said:
hey
wishing everyone here at SDN a very happy and prosperous 2006.may this year bring happiness and smiles on everyone's face.
good wishes
tanuj :love: :luck:
hi tanuj
i m from 2002 batch.i could only identify u in the thread .who is this molaris,seems to b from my batch.wanna join the thread but dont know how?????????????

mkot said:
mkot
hi there
i m from 1997 batch
i m also in california,may be we can get in touch
mail me at [email protected]
wish u gud luck

Docnids said:
Hi
May i know who is this.

bye

hello docnids, its maulik here, who u dude?
mkot

annick said:
hi there
i m from 1997 batch
i m also in california,may be we can get in touch
mail me at [email protected]
wish u gud luck

hi annick, i am in the bay area, where r u?
so u must be from vikram grewal's batch?
mkot

hi sid how is part 2 prep goin? i hope u doing good!! ;)
siddharth said:

siddharth

Docnids said:
Hi
May i know who is this.

bye

i m from malhar's batch, maulik here.
i would really appreciate if people on tis thread use their real names
mkot

hi sid, nidhi, tanuj n fateh how u all doin? :love: i m sure u all miss bvp n pune ;)

naz said:
hi sid, nidhi, tanuj n fateh how u all doin? :love: i m sure u all miss bvp n pune ;)

hey..
how ru doing? I am pretty good.pm me ur email id..
tanuj

hi naz
i am doing good.
can u tell ur name or batch.
good to see this thread is growing well.

hey fateh
u know her well.. she is from my sister and malhar's batch.

naz said:

Hi Naz
M not doing SO great. Planning to retake my part 1. But scared that if ill get less than 89 wot wld i do. :eek:

I am so confused. :eek:

Hows ur prep going Naz.

Hey Fateh best of luck to u. Give ur best shot their and i know ull get in.
Good luck to all of you. :thumbup:
bye

Docnids said:
Hi Naz
M not doing SO great. Planning to retake my part 1. But scared that if ill get less than 89 wot wld i do. :eek:

I am so confused. :eek:

Hows ur prep going Naz.

Hey Fateh best of luck to u. Give ur best shot their and i know ull get in.
Good luck to all of you. :thumbup:
bye

Thanks for the wishes. I am sure u will get in Nyu this year. 89 is really good for nyu. About retaking part-1 , don't rush take ur own good time to prepare if u want take again.
hey tanuj ,i think i know naz if she's from gujrat.

fateh said:
Thanks for the wishes. I am sure u will get in Nyu this year. 89 is really good for nyu. About retaking part-1 , don't rush take ur own good time to prepare if u want take again.
hey tanuj ,i think i know naz if she's from gujrat.

ur right fateh...she is from gujarat.and u know her really well.

:)
drtanujpuri said:
ur right fateh...she is from gujarat.and u know her really well.
hello to everybody.

nice to see all from b.v.p. pune, but i just recall fateh and tanuj as i am from their batch. navdeep

hi friends
Its gud to see so many BVPites .I m from 1997 batch .hav just arrived in CAand preparing for nbde1.wish u all gud luck.
my email id is [email protected]

annick said:
hi friends
Its gud to see so many BVPites .I m from 1997 batch .hav just arrived in CAand preparing for nbde1.wish u all gud luck.
my email id is [email protected]

Hi there
Welcome to sdn and usa.
Good luck for ur prep. I am 1999-2004 graduate.
:thumbup: