Do you think it a good idea?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cloudwater

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Do you think it a good idea to edit personal statements for each other? I am sure that comments are vital for the quality of PS and that revision is the key. But I am not very sure how to make it "perfect". I have finished my personal statments and revised for several times after comments from my friends. If anyone of you who are also interested in it please contact me through email: [email protected]. Thanks. Maybe we could polish our language and provides some comments on the content and structure for each other.