Flat Screen Monitors for MCAT....photosensitive epilepsy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Despina

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have photosensitive epilepsy, and I only use flat screen monitors that don't flicker. Does anybody know of a testing site in the Bay Area that uses flat screen/ LCD monitors? I got a hold of one testing center, and they didn't nor did they seem to think any of the other sites did. No one picked up the phone at any of the other 5 Prometric locations, and AAMC had no idea what kind of computers were available at each site. I'm really suprised that none of the sites use flat screens as studies show people read 15% slower on the old monitors. All my schools computer labs now use flat screens, so it seems a little strange that a huge company like Prometric would still be so old fashioned. Since, I saw AAMC officials posting earlier I hope that maybe one of them will see this post.

Otherwise, it looks like I'll have to fill out all the special accomodation paperwork and take the old fashioned pencil and paper version....btw, does anyone know how medical schools view recieving accomodations on the MCAT since your MCAT scores make note it?

Members don't see this ad.

I have photosensitive epilepsy, and I only use flat screen monitors that don't flicker. Does anybody know of a testing site in the Bay Area that uses flat screen/ LCD monitors? I got a hold of one testing center, and they didn't nor did they seem to think any of the other sites did. No one picked up the phone at any of the other 5 Prometric locations, and AAMC had no idea what kind of computers were available at each site. I'm really suprised that none of the sites use flat screens as studies show people read 15% slower on the old monitors. All my schools computer labs now use flat screens, so it seems a little strange that a huge company like Prometric would still be so old fashioned. Since, I saw AAMC officials posting earlier I hope that maybe one of them will see this post.

Otherwise, it looks like I'll have to fill out all the special accomodation paperwork and take the old fashioned pencil and paper version....btw, does anyone know how medical schools view recieving accomodations on the MCAT since your MCAT scores make note it?
If you have epilepsy, then perhaps you should rethink your career choice, especially if something as simple as a flickering light can trigger it.

Thats not very nice Dropkick! Maybe Despina wants to help people like herself/himself with their similar illnesses. I think it would be wonderful to have a doctor that overcame a hardship as big as that, it will surely give her/his future patients hope. On note of the question, I have no clue...

Maybe they can fit the monitor with one of those privacy screens used in healthcare offices for HIPAA stuff.

They reduce the amount of glare and flicker quite a bit. And they're not too expensive. They might let you bring your own.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats not very nice Dropkick! Maybe Despina wants to help people like herself/himself with their similar illnesses. I think it would be wonderful to have a doctor that overcame a hardship as big as that, it will surely give her/his future patients hope. On note of the question, I have no clue...
It's not very nice, but it's honest. I don't recall being told that I have to coddle every person that comes along. Maybe we wouldn't have so many whiny people hanging around this site wondering why they didn't get in if someone had possessed the balls to tell them the truth sooner. Maybe our society wouldn't be so full of fat slobs, lazy bastards and other social misfits if we started holding everyone accountable to and responsible for their shortcomings in life. Sorry, but not every quadriplegic black female midget with a speech impediment and bilateral above the knee amputations has a right to be "accomodated". **** happens. Deal with it.

Some disabilities should preclude you from practicing.....including the ones where you twitch, zone out, collapse or outright seize when exposed to flickering computer screen, flourescent light or anything else you're likely to encounter in a hospital...or where you have to be stoned out of your gourd on anticonvulsants to prevent such things from happening.

Sorry.....but as the saying goes:
potential.jpg

It's not very nice, but it's honest. I don't recall being told that I have to coddle every person that comes along. Maybe we wouldn't have so many whiny people hanging around this site wondering why they didn't get in if someone had possessed the balls to tell them the truth sooner. Maybe our society wouldn't be so full of fat slobs, lazy bastards and other social misfits if we started holding everyone accountable to and responsible for their shortcomings in life. Sorry, but not every quadriplegic black female midget with a speech impediment and bilateral above the knee amputations has a right to be "accomodated". **** happens. Deal with it.

Some disabilities should preclude you from practicing.....including the ones where you twitch, zone out, collapse or outright seize when exposed to flickering computer screen, flourescent light or anything else you're likely to encounter in a hospital...or where you have to be stoned out of your gourd on anticonvulsants to prevent such things from happening.

Sorry.....but as the saying goes:
potential.jpg

:rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :smuggrin: I don't even know how to respond to that...

Dropkick, dinguses don't make good doctors, either.

For all you know, this person could be going into research.

Dropkick, dinguses don't make good doctors, either.

For all you know, this person could be going into research.
Then why take an MD spot from someone who is qualified? Just get a PhD and save yourself a LOT of headache (no pun intended).

By the way, if being honest makles me an dingus, then yes, I'm an dingus. But I'd rather be an dingus who stands up for his beliefs, than a spineless wuss who is afraid of hurting someone's feelings by telling them the truth in a situation like this.

Oh trust me, I am NOT a sugar coater. I am probably one of the biggest b!tches you will ever meet when it comes to telling people exactly what I think about anything and everything. There have been many a time I have crushed peoples dreams, especially men. But sometimes I gain an ounce of compassion and feel for someone that has to overcome an illness or a disease, maybe thats what draws me to medicine. Yes not everyone can or should be a doctor, but everyone has their problems and weaknesses, and at least the OP is trying to follow her/his dream in the face of people like you that keep telling her/him that they just CANT do it. I admire your honesty, only because I believe that everyone should say what they think, but next time maybe just a little bit more tasteful. Also if I knew how to paste a cool picture on here, there would be a HUGE GIANT JACKASS RIGHT HERE with your name above it. :)

wow despina.....maybe now you'll give up on medicine.

or not.

megboo has given the only idea so far. despina--if you aren't sure--perhaps it's best to just go with the paper and pencil test.

I admire your honesty, only because I believe that everyone should say what they think, but next time maybe just a little bit more tasteful.

I tried...if you notice, my first post was direct and to the point without being rude. Then the fans of warm and fuzzy decided I was being a dick, so I figured there was no turning back and let go with a full broadside.

Also if I knew how to paste a cool picture on here, there would be a HUGE GIANT JACKASS RIGHT HERE with your name above it.

You mean......like this?

DROPKICKMURPHY:

ass.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly!!! Thanks!!! :)
No problem....happy to help. I'm not above making fun of myself to get a laugh out of people. I figure I point and laugh at everyone else, so it would be hypocritical to not make fun of myself.

Wow, we are alot alike... I dont take anything to offense, I guess because if I can dish it out I should be able to take it just as well. Weird, we are like twins, except I am hot and not nerdy. JK, hehe

Wow, we are alot alike... I dont take anything to offense, I guess because if I can dish it out I should be able to take it just as well. Weird, we are like twins, except I am hot and not nerdy. JK, hehe
That's a shame.....because if you were hot AND nerdy, I'd definitely be looking you up ;) :laugh:

back to the original topic, (DKM and Noshie need to get a room :p)

maybe you can visit a few area test sites if you can't get ahold of them on the phone. they might also let you know if they are upgrading monitors, too.

Man, am I ever glad someone got that. I was afraid the kids wouldn't get it..... :laugh:

i got it :laugh:

not being a kid probably helps ;)

i'm up at 5:30, feeling like crap and waiting for the next round of tylenol cold to knock me out. thanks for the laugh :D

OP: i hope they all change to flat screen monitors in the next year because CRTs give me a headache.

in all honesty i'd be a little worried too if my doctor can jsut wig out and go into seizure at the drop of a hat.

any specifc field of medicine you're interested in? Hopefully not surgery

ummmmm is there a easier version of the mcat??? i have ADD i cant study enough or pay enough attention to take the entire test???:rolleyes:

I'm sure a flicker of light won't cause epilepsy every time. Monitors will flicker a hundred times a minute, which is a different case. Plus maybe the original poster wanted to be safe about his epilepsy than not. If he/she earns a spot in med school and makes it through then why not let it be. I'm sure he'll encounter many things in school that can be seen in a hospital. Oh sure, there are many many ailments out there than any one person can suffer from and could impede work at a sudden instance, but they're not being kept out of med school.

hmmm, I have kids and I am female, might get PMS. These factors COULD impede my functional capabilites. Maybe I too should relinquish my accepteance :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

I have to be honest with you. If your epilepsy is so sensitive that you can not even sit for the computer based test, then I would be very concerned about how you will be a doctor. You will be exposed to all sorts of triggers in the hospitals and even doctor's offices. You can not be a physician and seize every time a light flickers or you look at a computer screen. If it is really that severe, then I would recommend speaking with your neurologist about other treatment options. Medical schools will try to look past your disability, but you have to be able to perform as well as the other students. They will want to make sure that you will be able to become a physician. Honestly, if you take the paper test and you tell them the reason why, I think they will be extremely concerned about your ability to function as a medical student and physician. I totally support you following your dream and I hope that you are able to accomplish it, but I think you may need to consider some alternatives or at least look into other treatments that may be more effective at treating your epilepsy. Best of luck to you!:) :luck:

I really do not need to defend myself, but I will because I am trying to make people more aware of epilepsy and breakdown the stigma. It’s a well known joke that the biggest prejudice epileptics will face is from the people that should know better, the medical community. I could start by listing famous epileptics many of who were doctors and scientist, but you can hit Google if you'd like. Let's just say all those laws of physics you spent a whole semester studying were discovered by an epileptic.

Not everyone who has seizures falls on the ground and goes into convulsions. Some people black out for a second, some people have a brief staring spell, some people just have a funny smell, or feel strange for a second. Would you tell anybody that has migraines, asthma, diabetes, low blood sugar,... that they shouldn't apply to medical school? Should the student struggling with his addiction to Riddilin or alcohol be dismissed from school? There are plenty of doctors who have epilepsy. Most of them just choose not to come out about it because of prejudiced colleagues.

The flicker glare might just cause me to feel dizzy and maybe black out or stare for a second (less than the time you sneeze). I'd still probably perform well, but not at my peak. I still perform well on my exams at school even right after having a seizure, but I know I am not at my peak. Most people don't even notice when I have had a seizure including doctors who specialize in treating epilepsy.

How many times have you been to the doctor and realized that they were not listening to what you just told them. I doubt they have epilepsy...they might just be having a bad day, have something else on their mind, a bad headache, a cold, or maybe they just have bad listening skills. It's unreasonable to think that doctors are perfect and that they are all in perfect health. Not all doctors plan on becoming surgeons where they must be 100% and at their peak all the time.

I am perfectly capable of being a doctor. I am a clinical research assistant at an Epilepsy Center at a well-known medical school. All the doctors there support me in my decision and they all know of my disorder. I work as a phlebotomist at an inner city hospital. Not once have my seizures affected my job or my ability to draw blood from a patient. I am a general chemistry TA. Not one of my students has ever noticed a brief lapse in consciousness. I rank at the top of my post-bac program with a 4.0 GPA. I have performed live in front of hundreds of people as an opera singer, had a seizure on stage, and not one person noticed, save my accompanist, who knew I missed a note. So maybe before you jump at my decision to be a doctor you should look at the list of top qualities medical schools look for in students besides grades and test scores-namely maturity, empathy, integrity, and ethics.

I must say, I was debating as to whether or not to include my disorder in my personal statement, as it was main factor that turned my head away from music and toward medicine. I now know the answer to that question.

It's interesting that none of you have actually bothered to respond to my orginal question. That is does anybody know of testing sites that use flatscreen monitors? I asked an objective question with a simple, yes, no, give me a a location answer. Not a subjective let's interpret whether this girl should go to medical school or not question. And flatscreen monitors would help all of you out. Like I said earlier you read 15% slower on those old ones.

I asked an objective question with a simple, yes, no, give me a a location answer. Not a subjective let's interpret whether this girl should go to medical school or not question.

First off, let me state that if what you say about yourself is true, you're going to make a great doctor. But therein lies the problem - okay, so basically, flickering lights make you a little dizzy. So you don't perform as well on the MCAT as your "peak". 5-6 hours of sitting on plastic chairs makes some people's butts a little sore. They then lose concentration shifting around, and they lose their "peak". Pencil scritch-scratches are very unnerving for some people. During the pen-and-paper test, a lot of those guys weren't at their "peak".

Either you have a medical condition warranting the need (note: need, not benefit) of LCD monitors, or you don't. Many of the people who replied did so based on the assumption that you need LCD monitors. If the worst that will happen is that there is a possibility of you blacking out for "less than the time you sneeze", then I doubt it's a need. And from what I understand about epilepsy, you will only have one epileptic event during the exam (if you have any at all) since having one depresses the likelihood of having another one for a while.

Put it more simply, you can't expect to only be accepted to a medical school that only uses flatscreens, and only go to residency in places that only use flatscreens. That's what those people are saying - if you need it, you're gonna be in trouble.

But it sounds like you DON'T need it. Your original post could have been summed up as "Flickering CRT tubes make me dizzy... aren't there any test sites with flatscreens?" In which case you would've gotten the standard SDN response "Suck it up, pansy!" :rolleyes:

Megboo thanks for answering my question. Dropkick's answer blinded me, so I missed the rest of your helpful responses.

All I have to say is more power to ya. I personally do not know af any places with flat screens. however, I depending on how much it would affect you, if it were'nt to much, I don't think I would ask for special circumstances. Simply because you are right, schools could look more poorly on the request for special circumstances than they would the slight decrease in your score. I mean are we talking a 33 Vs 35? or a 33 vs. 23? Ya Know :D

I really do not need to defend myself, but I will because I am trying to make people more aware of epilepsy and breakdown the stigma. It’s a well known joke that the biggest prejudice epileptics will face is from the people that should know better, the medical community. I could start by listing famous epileptics many of who were doctors and scientist, but you can hit Google if you'd like. Let's just say all those laws of physics you spent a whole semester studying were discovered by an epileptic.

Not everyone who has seizures falls on the ground and goes into convulsions. Some people black out for a second, some people have a brief staring spell, some people just have a funny smell, or feel strange for a second. Would you tell anybody that has migraines, asthma, diabetes, low blood sugar,... that they shouldn't apply to medical school? Should the student struggling with his addiction to Riddilin or alcohol be dismissed from school? There are plenty of doctors who have epilepsy. Most of them just choose not to come out about it because of prejudiced colleagues.

The flicker glare might just cause me to feel dizzy and maybe black out or stare for a second (less than the time you sneeze). I'd still probably perform well, but not at my peak. I still perform well on my exams at school even right after having a seizure, but I know I am not at my peak. Most people don't even notice when I have had a seizure including doctors who specialize in treating epilepsy.

How many times have you been to the doctor and realized that they were not listening to what you just told them. I doubt they have epilepsy...they might just be having a bad day, have something else on their mind, a bad headache, a cold, or maybe they just have bad listening skills. It's unreasonable to think that doctors are perfect and that they are all in perfect health. Not all doctors plan on becoming surgeons where they must be 100% and at their peak all the time.

I am perfectly capable of being a doctor. I am a clinical research assistant at an Epilepsy Center at a well-known medical school. All the doctors there support me in my decision and they all know of my disorder. I work as a phlebotomist at an inner city hospital. Not once have my seizures affected my job or my ability to draw blood from a patient. I am a general chemistry TA. Not one of my students has ever noticed a brief lapse in consciousness. I rank at the top of my post-bac program with a 4.0 GPA. I have performed live in front of hundreds of people as an opera singer, had a seizure on stage, and not one person noticed, save my accompanist, who knew I missed a note. So maybe before you jump at my decision to be a doctor you should look at the list of top qualities medical schools look for in students besides grades and test scores-namely maturity, empathy, integrity, and ethics.

I must say, I was debating as to whether or not to include my disorder in my personal statement, as it was main factor that turned my head away from music and toward medicine. I now know the answer to that question.

All you said in your original post was that you had photosensitive epilepsy and that you could only use computer screens that do not flicker. So, I think that everyone assumed that your reaction was severe enough, (i.e., falling on the floor in convulsions), that you would be unable to take the test unless the computer screens were flat. It has nothing to do with a stigma, but rather a misunderstanding of what you posted. I am aware that there are wide variations in the severity of epileptic symptoms and that if epilepsy is controlled then an individual is capable of accomplishing essentially everything that a non-epileptic person could. But, I also know how debilitating it can be in its most severe form. I knew someone who had to have a portion of their brain removed to control their seizures. So, to simply state that you have epilepsy does not adequately explain your illness and we all assumed that it was more severe than it apparently is. I certainly did not mean to be offensive, but the truth is that not everyone will be able to accomplish their dreams in life. It may be sad, but it is a reality. All that stuff about being able to be anything you want in life is only true to a point. There are times when physical, intellectual, or other barriers exist that can not be overcome. The person who is a bilateral upper extremity amputee can not be a surgeon, but there are many meaningful things that they can do with their life. I hope that you are able to become a doctor someday because I think the people that have had personal experiences in medicine make the best doctors. You bring a different level of understanding with you than many people will be able to. I would include your experiencs with epilepsy in your personal statement, only be clear about what they entail and that they are under control. Your original post was unclear about those things. As for the computer monitors, I have absolutely no idea. Best of luck to you!:D :luck:

Computer Monitors tend to give me clusters...meaning they come right after each other. It would say its the equivalent of taking the MCAT with a migraine. It's possible, but you might score a couple of points lower. I just wanted to see if anyone, say people who have taken then USMLE or the GRE at Prometric remember the kind of computer they used. I'll test on the regular computers if I have to. But if you could pop a painkiller and you had a migraine right before your exam you would, wouldn't you? Well, if I can find a place that uses flatscreen monitors I will go there, even if that potentially means flying to the next major city. I wasn't moping, I wasn't being a wuss, or a pansy. I was ONLY ASKING FOR ADVICE. I want to perform my best on the exam, so I am trying to do my research months in advance, and unfortunately prometric and AAMC either are virtually unreachable or don't know the answers (people rarely pick up the phone at the sites because their running around monitoring the test takers). I am considering brain surgery to improve the problem (since I occasionally loose my drivers license), but I won't let a surgeon go near my head until after I have an acceptance sitting on my dining room table.

And for the record, most hospitals use flatscreens (along with ergonomic chairs, etc...companies including HMOs are trying to save themselves on workers comp), and as a doc I imagine its not that hard to get one. In fact I haven't been to a single hospital that doesn't use them. They're better on employees eyes in general and most places are changing over to them to save their employees eye site and increase productivity. And under the current laws, a job would be required to provide one for me one I asked (although I'd just as soon bring my own in, rather than make a stink). If I could, I would bring my own monitor, but you can't even bring in breath mints, let alone a monitor into Prometric. And you can't compare taking the MCAT for 5 hours to being a doc. You get 5 hours to prove all your years of studying. If you miss a few seconds while your typing up a patient report as a doc, its not going to effect your career or how you treat patients. If you miss a few seconds, and then feel dizzy for 30 minutes or so, it could potentially affect your score. Everyone wants to be their best on game day. I'm not asking for an unfair advantage, I'm just trying to find the best testing center for me, so I can perform my best. Hey, people call the test centers and ask around just to see what the room temperatures like or whether or not they use scratch paper vs. white boards (I've seen a post floating around like that).

And for the record there are epileptics who have far worse seizures than me, that still pursue careers in medicine and other high functioning areas. Coworkers just get use to them dropping everynow and again. They can't be surgeons, but their are plenty of other fields in medicine that a person can go into...(say radiology or pathology). If fact, my neurologist recently put me in touch with a couple of former epilepy patients that are now in medical school. And yes, there are those that can hardly leave their house as well. I feel blessed that I have experienced enough to teach me empathy, and yet I am still well enough to help others.

I can't believe you people. The future doctors of America? HA! I was delivered by a doctor who was deaf. Hum. I still made it. One would think that hearing would be pretty important during a time such as L&D, but apparently it didn't make such a huge difference. If any of you are so dense to believe that the vast majority of current docs face absolutely no challenges...then perhaps a field where naiveté and gullibility aren't liabilities would be more appropriate for you.

IMHO, I would rather have a doc who knows their limitations and makes certain accomodations are in place to supplement them than an A$$ho!3 at my bedside. I have walked away from many a physician who were jerks, but never have never had cause to leave one that required accommodation.

And a response to any idiot that thinks epilepsy would preclude you from pursing medicine.

Last year, a blind student graduated from the University of Wisconsin Medical School. One of my current classmates is almost 100% deaf. Compared to that, epilepsy is nothing but a mere annoyance that a resourceful girl like yourself would have no problem adapting to.

At this point, you should probably just fill out the requisite special needs forms. If Prometric isn't able to provide an LCD-screen to accomodate your condition (which would be in extraordinarily poor taste, considering they are proctoring an entrance exam for medical school), then it wouldn't be the end of the world to take the paper pencil version (all of us already in med school had to). The scoring shouldn't make a difference.

Dude, I'm 30. Corey Hart was rockin' when I was in grade school! :laugh:
I'm only 4 years your junior, but I figured none of the 18,19, 20 y/o's would get the reference and I would be forced to explain it to everyone. :laugh:

Not everyone who has seizures falls on the ground and goes into convulsions. Some people black out for a second, some people have a brief staring spell, some people just have a funny smell, or feel strange for a second.

I believe the proper response to this (since I think it was directed at me) is "Duh?"

I rank at the top of my post-bac program with a 4.0 GPA.
So I would take this to mean your regular GPA wasn't the greatest or you bombed the MCAT the first time around.

Should the student struggling with his addiction to Riddilin or alcohol be dismissed from school?
If he is actually addicted to RITALIN (first rule of SDN retorts: If you're going to argue a counterpoint, make sure you don't make bonehead spelling errors) and it impairs his ability, then yes he should be excluded just as if he were a drunk or a smack addict. However, most people who use Ritalin aren't addicted (to use the strict definition of the term) to it any more than a person with HTN is addicted to their Tenormin. But it's nice to see that those who have handicaps aren't above making hypocritical statements about others who have their own medical issues that are readily treated and do not pose a clear and present danger to the wellbeing of their patients.

Computer Monitors tend to give me clusters...meaning they come right after each other.
Great, so much for your sneeze analogy. :laugh:

Last year, a blind student graduated from the University of Wisconsin Medical School.
So, does the dog do the pelvic for them? :smuggrin: Sounds to me like the school was just afraid of getting sued for 'discrimination'. :thumbdown: I'm all for reasonable accomodation, but you can't put others at risk just so Trina the Blind Midget Quad can fulfill a lifelong dream. If the OP wasn't easily triggered and did not require medication, then I would have zero problem.

http://testing.astate.edu/PDFs/mcatada.pdf

You will probably have to request accomodations from the AAMC. The pdf lists the requirements. Hopefully, you will have documentation that you have the condition, that CRT monitors trigger the condition, and the solution is a LCD monitor during testing.

I doubt any Prometric sites will have LCD monitors as a standard, as they are more expensive per unit.

http://www.amsa.org/advocacy/cod/MCAT_accom.cfm

The AMSA article is geared towards ADD/ADHD requesters, but is still driven by ADA law, so it should apply to your situation.

Good luck.

I believe the proper response to this (since I think it was directed at me) is "Duh?"

So I would take this to mean your regular GPA wasn't the greatest or you bombed the MCAT the first time around.

---
Or...maybe the OP wasn't a science major undergrad...or maybe the OP wanted to take upper level sci classes BEFORE the MCAT...

you need to grow up a little. why so much anger? abused as a child or didn't get much attention?

Best of luck to the OP. You can do this; and I would want you as my physician over the disturbed quoted with suicide methods in his avatar--speaks volumes doesn't it??? End of story, off to the tropics. Happy 2007. :)

For the record, I am doing a post-bac program because I majored in music and minored in math, not because my undergraduate GPA was low. I graduated summa cum laude in my major. I went out and worked for a few years then decided I wanted to go back and be a doctor. I was diagnosed with epilepsy my senior year of college, and went through several drug changes--one of which gave me steven johnson syndrome, so its remarkable that I still managed to come out on top in my major. So I'm a bad speller...who cares? There's no spelling requirement on the MCAT. I wasn't judging anyone whose addicted to Ritalin. I just know from several of my friends who are in medical school, that there are a fair amount of students who snort the stuff to get by.

So, does the dog do the pelvic for them? :smuggrin: Sounds to me like the school was just afraid of getting sued for 'discrimination'. :thumbdown: I'm all for reasonable accomodation, but you can't put others at risk just so Trina the Blind Midget Quad can fulfill a lifelong dream. If the OP wasn't easily triggered and did not require medication, then I would have zero problem.

Sounds to me like you're just bitter at knowing medical schools would rather take in a blind student over someone like yourself.

I can't imagine why. You seem to have such wonderful people skills.

If you have epilepsy, then perhaps you should rethink your career choice, especially if something as simple as a flickering light can trigger it.

The OP ask if there is any site with flat screen monitor, not if he/she is fit to practice medicine Mr. I Have An Opinion About Everything And Everyone Should Hear About It:rolleyes: . The only people that can make that decision is the adcom committee.