Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
knock yourself out, our discussion is over anyway.Hmm. So I was going to ask a question on Texas medical school wait-listing, but it seems that I am in the wrong thread. My bad.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
knock yourself out, our discussion is over anyway.Hmm. So I was going to ask a question on Texas medical school wait-listing, but it seems that I am in the wrong thread. My bad.
Hmm. So I was going to ask a question on Texas medical school wait-listing, but it seems that I am in the wrong thread. My bad.

knock yourself out, our discussion is over anyway.
I find it funny that people were actually listening to me for a while. 🙄
Seriosly, do what you want. I have to take a break from SDN to study for 3 tests next week, and.... well going to class has gotten so hard lately. Toodles!
Hmm. So I was going to ask a question on Texas medical school wait-listing, but it seems that I am in the wrong thread. My bad.
this is exactly why texas needs their own forum/sub forum. Texans want to talk about more than just med school (gasp!). I think last year I tried to have even a separate waitlist thread, but it never happened. Everyone wants to talk on one thread.
Anyone here who was interviewed at A&M in the month of December got a pre-match or a match? Also, does anyone know how much movement in A&M waitlist?
God forbid that we're not all pre-med machines that eat, sleep, and breathe medicine. 🙄
it's not like other conversations can't happen simultaneously. sorry if we mucked up your thread.
I love guns. I don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that they're just another hobby/source of entertainment. I'm not a hick, a hunter, or a racist white supremacist militant. I just enjoy shooting guns.sorry - that was sarcasm. hard to get that through on a message board.
i could personally care less about whether or not people talk about politics, lmu's, or whatever on here.
and just fyi - i own a shotgun, 2 rifles, and 2 handguns those sh*ts are AMAZING! 😀
on a different note, I got a call today about that job I really wanted at Vandy 😎 Looks like I might be going in for an interview next week. the guy went to Texas Tech, so maybe I can schmooz him
San Antonio's "alternate pool" list has been established - it has about 50 names on it. Word is to email Belinda if you're brave enough to find out if your name is on it. Letters have supposedly been mailed.
It was emphasized that it is not a ranked list.
You wouldn't happen to have her email address? I have the phone number but I don't want to call and get the run around of being transferred back and forth for half an hour
on a different note, I got a call today about that job I really wanted at Vandy 😎 Looks like I might be going in for an interview next week. the guy went to Texas Tech, so maybe I can schmooz him
ya, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean...how much longer can you talk about LMUs and stuff?
I love guns. I don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that they're just another hobby/source of entertainment. I'm not a hick, a hunter, or a racist white supremacist militant. I just enjoy shooting guns.
on a different note, I got a call today about that job I really wanted at Vandy 😎 Looks like I might be going in for an interview next week. the guy went to Texas Tech, so maybe I can schmooz him
not only that but supposedly this guy and the department is pretty well known by the admissions committee at Vandy and often tries to help their employees get in. they only hire pre-meds, which is kind of interesting.good luck. that would be a great chance for an update!
not only that but supposedly this guy and the department is pretty well known by the admissions committee at Vandy and often tries to help their employees get in. they only hire pre-meds, which is kind of interesting.
not only that but supposedly this guy and the department is pretty well known by the admissions committee at Vandy and often tries to help their employees get in. they only hire pre-meds, which is kind of interesting.
I was accepted at Texas A&M, and I just received an email today asking me to send in my campus designation preference, either 4 years in Temple, 4 in College Station, or the traditional 2+2 program. I definitely do not want to do 4 years in College Station because I really liked Scott & White and would love to do my clinical training there. However, I can't decide whether I want to do all 4 years in Temple, or spend 2 years in College Station and 2 in Temple. Does anyone have any advice on making this decision? I'd appreciate it 🙂
Did you guys call or is the mail in already?
well, I'm not on UTHSCSA's alternate list
me either man 😡

well, I'm not on UTHSCSA's alternate list
👎me either man 😡
I love guns. I don't get why it's so hard for some people to understand that they're just another hobby/source of entertainment. I'm not a hick, a hunter, or a racist white supremacist militant. I just enjoy shooting guns.
on a different note, I got a call today about that job I really wanted at Vandy 😎 Looks like I might be going in for an interview next week. the guy went to Texas Tech, so maybe I can schmooz him
Does anyone else think it's lame that Tom Brady and Randy Moss are sitting out the pro bowl? What a bunch of whiners. "If I can't win, then I'm gonna take my toys and go home." Please.

Well I was gonna ask everyone what they thought of gay marriage but then I thought better of myself. (I'm kidding).
Does anyone else think it's lame that Tom Brady and Randy Moss are sitting out the pro bowl? What a bunch of whiners. "If I can't win, then I'm gonna take my toys and go home." Please.
Anyone get good news about being on the San Antonio alternate list?
it's for the fans.I don't blame them. I doubt you get paid extra. It's the end of the season and you probably have some nagging injuries. Why risk getting hurt if you don't get anything out of it?
it's for the fans.
I don't blame them. I doubt you get paid extra. It's the end of the season and you probably have some nagging injuries. Why risk getting hurt if you don't get anything out of it?
it's for the fans.
way back many years ago, man invented the television.And that's why its played in Hawaii? If it were for the fans, it should be somewhat accessible.
way back many years ago, man invented the television.
people know that the pro bowl is placed with little or no intensity because no one wants to get hurt. its no wonder people wont be in a rush to watch the game right after the super bowl. yet the point is that the game is for the fans to see their favorite players all together, including fun things like the quarterback challenge.If you didn't realize it, All-star games are about providing fans access to many of their favorite sports figures over the course of a 3-4 day festivity. The game itself is usually a formality (hence low ratings for all all-star games, including ones that semi-count). This is what makes the Pro Bowl utterly worthless. Not only does the game itself suck, but it doesn't even bring the players closer to the fans (which, again, is the point of these all-star games).
Come on people you can't make a statement like that without details of time, date, postmark stamp, email time stamp, what you were wearing, etc 😛
people know that the pro bowl is placed with little or no intensity because no one wants to get hurt. its no wonder people wont be in a rush to watch the game right after the super bowl. yet the point is that the game is for the fans to see their favorite players all together, including fun things like the quarterback challenge.
now as far as access goes.. isn't the super bowl also supposed to be for the fans? what fans can afford several thousand dollar tickets for a single game? that's not the average fan.
Anyone get good news about being on the San Antonio alternate list?
come on guys, all we do any more is fight.....
... what happened to the good old days when we talked about how we are better than all the other states and made up conspiracy theories about TMDSAS and all the schools?
I know...I almost didn't post it because it looked so anticlimactic sitting there, but i figured it was still worth it in case anyone else on here is going to UTSA. It was a post-match acceptance at 5:06 pm CST on the 31st. My phone receives emails, so I received the acceptance email before I could check online. I was stuck in bed with pneumonia, so i was wearing red moose pajamas. I'm still sick because I decided that despite the pneumonia I needed to go out with friends to celebrate that night.
And while i haven't posted at all, SDN has been a constant source of useful information for me (as well as not so useful paranoia), so thank you.
come on guys, all we do any more is fight.....
... what happened to the good old days when we talked about how we are better than all the other states and made up conspiracy theories about TMDSAS and all the schools?
Well you're in luck because it was a female! She's a URM, but I don't know her MCAT score nor GPA.since apparently they fill spots with people of similar stats and demographics, can you describe this person?? 😀

Yeah, I just got a letter today from them. Does anyone know how much waitlist movement UTSA usually has?
..and, of course, then accepted off of said waitlist. 🙄Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.