Room for rent to a Midwestern student asap

Started by safolg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

safolg

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My name is Samantha and I'm a registered Nurse in Scottsdale, AZ. I live five minutes from Midwestern University. 35th ave/101 freeway. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house with a yard. It's a split floor plan, master-sized bedroom with large walk-in closet and own bathroom. I would love to have someone who is respectful, quiet, non-smoker, no pets, but likes pets, no children, and who still likes to have some fun after a hard days school/work! I work 3 or 4-12 hour day shifts, young (29), single and active. I'm looking for the perfect roommate. I am open to rent price, but utlilities will not be included in the rent. This neighborhood is quiet, clean, close to a lot of dining and shopping areas. I need someone asap, so please if you are interested or if you know anyone e-mail me at [email protected] that is s_folger.😛 If you are interested I can send pictures to you as well.

*I know studying is important I was there at one time as well, so I will completely respect you quiet.