University of Hawai’i College of Pharmacy

Started by RxStudent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I just got an e-mail TODAY stating that I was pulled off the wait-list...and school starts in what, 2 weeks? Anyways, I have a question: How hard was it for those of you accepted at the last minute to find housing or do they offer dorms if the acceptance is this late? I know I should probably turn them down b/c it's too late and I'm from CA, it's not like it'll be easy moving in two weeks' time

I just got pulled off the waitlist too and I'm accepting their offer. I'm from CA too but I hate the application and waiting process and am not going to do it again! Anyone who has been accepted - please help! Anything from housing to financial aide will be GREATLY appreciated!!
 
I just got pulled off the waitlist too and I'm accepting their offer. I'm from CA too but I hate the application and waiting process and am not going to do it again! Anyone who has been accepted - please help! Anything from housing to financial aide will be GREATLY appreciated!!
Read my post 2 up, but for housing look here http://www7.uhh.hawaii.edu/forums/index.php, under the pharmacy section. Don't count on much for financial aid, i was extremely disappointed. I was offered 11k in grants and 23000 in loans at another pharmacy school and a mere 7500 in loans only at Hawaii.
 
I am in desperate need of help trying to find a place to live...i am not able to sign on hilo forums bc it doesnt recognize me and will not allow me to access pharm forums since i was pulled off the waitlist today!! please people i need to find a decent place to stay!!! anything will help...please email me at [email protected]...
by the way...every place i called is full....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aloha! Any P2 students looking to sell their Intro to Pharmacuetical Sciences by Pandit? Please email me or IM me