quality weekend courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicineman1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any quality weekend courses/meetings coming up in the next 9 months in the field of pain that are worth the money and the attendance?
 
Any quality weekend courses/meetings coming up in the next 9 months in the field of pain that are worth the money and the attendance?

Many of the instructors who teach at the ISIS/ASIPP, etc. courses also teach at the industry sponsored courses.

So, if I were a resident or fellow, I'd go to the free ones.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any quality weekend courses/meetings coming up in the next 9 months in the field of pain that are worth the money and the attendance?

If this is your first course, I recommend the following:
Spring 2009 SP 101 (Introduction) and SP 201 (Intermediate)

March 7-8, 2009

Denver, CO

If you have any questions, contact Elsa Lightfoot [email protected] at the Academy national office.


or


Phase I Lumbar through ISIS
International Spine ​
Intervention Society​
5 Ash Avenue​
Kentfield California 94904​
1.888.255.0005 toll free in US ​
415.457.ISIS (4747) main​
415.457.3495 fax
347.424.4192 efax
​
Office M-F 8am-4pm Pacific​