DAT breakdown - low budget (kinda long)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoopraeb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wow congratulations. Good scores. You are free to enjoy the rest of your summer. I am however curious as to which angle ranking questions from Chad you are talking about. I did not know that he had PAT stuff as well. I just bought the DAT package that he sells. Didn't know he had those kinda questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks ya'll :D

@gn4 - Chad actually only has the angle ranking quiz under his PAT category. It should be under the PAT subsection of the quizzes tab.
:/ It wouldn't let me post the link so try this, but change the $ to an s
http://www.course$aver.com/quiz.php?do=startquiz&catid=446

Last edited:
Great scores and a great, fresh new insight along with a thorough breakdown! Love it. Best of luck this cycle and beyond!

Thanks ya'll :D

@gn4 - Chad actually only has the angle ranking quiz under his PAT category. It should be under the PAT subsection of the quizzes tab.
:/ It wouldn't let me post the link so try this, but change the $ to an s
http://www.course$aver.com/quiz.php?do=startquiz&catid=446

cool. Thanks man. Again, Congratulations on your scores.

Hello!

Congrats on your great finish on your DAT.

I read your posting, and I am thrilled to be given this opportunity to author the new Biology section. I also came across many many dumb errors and typos when I used the Barron's test prep material 8 years ago. Wow! I'm old.

So, if you have the time and opportunity to speak to me, or to get in touch with me this week or next to discuss the errors, that would be great. I have a list of my own, but I am very open to learning the mistakes that others have come across, so that I can help make the Barron's new Biology section better than it's been.

Thanks!

Stephenie

excellent job.
thanks for mentioning the changes to QR in 2013.
I have been reading a lotta breakdowns where a common complaint is the amount of word problems. that would explain it

Hello!

Congrats on your great finish on your DAT.

I read your posting, and I am thrilled to be given this opportunity to author the new Biology section. I also came across many many dumb errors and typos when I used the Barron's test prep material 8 years ago. Wow! I'm old.

So, if you have the time and opportunity to speak to me, or to get in touch with me this week or next to discuss the errors, that would be great. I have a list of my own, but I am very open to learning the mistakes that others have come across, so that I can help make the Barron's new Biology section better than it's been.

Thanks!

Stephenie

I PM'd you :)

excellent job.
thanks for mentioning the changes to QR in 2013.
I have been reading a lotta breakdowns where a common complaint is the amount of word problems. that would explain it

Thanks! Best of luck on the DAT :luck: