Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
My name is Michael Hyde. My wife and I are both Optometrists and we have a little boy 17 months old.
I'm now in the process of trying to relocate back to the houston area..hopefully North houston/woodlands area.
My wife really just wants to be a mom for now and I support that. I am looking of an MD to partner with for a full scope, high end practice.
Does anyone know how to contact new grads or are you a new grad interested? I just found this web board and this seems like a good start.
If interested or if you know where I can find further info please e-mail me @
[email protected]
Thank-you, God bless
My name is Michael Hyde. My wife and I are both Optometrists and we have a little boy 17 months old.
I'm now in the process of trying to relocate back to the houston area..hopefully North houston/woodlands area.
My wife really just wants to be a mom for now and I support that. I am looking of an MD to partner with for a full scope, high end practice.
Does anyone know how to contact new grads or are you a new grad interested? I just found this web board and this seems like a good start.
If interested or if you know where I can find further info please e-mail me @
[email protected]
Thank-you, God bless