Anyone know of good DAT books?

Started by khurana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

khurana

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone found any good books for the DAT. Please let me know so I just don't judge by the cover. Thanks in advance.
 
I have the Kaplan course DAT books---I took the course in Jun. 2000. Cost $900 for course and books. They are thorough and extensive---but incredibly helpful. post a response---and I'll work something out with you. I don't need them anymore!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should take the course... you'll need the practice exams.
 
Hi,
The Kaplan book found at a local bookstore is the best bet. You can also look on ebay, I am selling my DAT books there.
Tim.