Who to email to ask for an interview: PD or coordinator?

Started by Ruban
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ruban

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
So interview invites for a school I REALLY want to go to went out a couple of days ago, and I haven't heard back from them. Although I haven't gotten an outright rejection, I expect it to be coming down the pike pretty soon.

I want to write a letter of interest to the school telling them how much I love them in the hopes that they grant me an interview.

Question: who do I write it to? Do I email it to the program coordinator? The PD himself? God?

Any help much appreciated!
 
better yet call! I just called wake forest and they granted me an interview on the spot! awesome!