Housing for ASDOH incoming students

Started by Lostinbul
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lostinbul

Pray'n for a letter!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome and congratulations! ASDOH has been everything I had hoped it would be, and have never regreted my decision to come here, and I'm sure you won't either. I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a house to buy, I've worked with a really great realtor. He only works off of referals and does very well, so that says a lot about his customer service skills, personality, and work ethics. You won't go wrong with him. His name is Doyle Rogers and works for Marathon realty group. You can contact him by calling his office (480) 984-7384, cell phone (602) 799-8828, or by email at [email protected]
Also if you have any questions about getting going with your first year here, I would love to help you out. I check my email much more often than SND so feel free to send messages to me at: [email protected]