Step III Where do I learn Medical Ethics and Insurance Infor for COMLEX 3?

Started by NYCDoc80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N

NYCDoc80

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its weird, on step 2 I had medical ethics and law questions, never took that class elective in my first 2 years. Are there reveiw books that mention all that information, never learn it while on rotations in the hospital as well...and good source for it? I assume they are on Step 3, they weren't on Step 1 for me.
 
Its weird, on step 2 I had medical ethics and law questions, never took that class elective in my first 2 years. Are there reveiw books that mention all that information, never learn it while on rotations in the hospital as well...and good source for it? I assume they are on Step 3, they weren't on Step 1 for me.

For whatever it's worth, one of the Kaplan doctors, who is also a PD in Internal Medicine, recently came out with a small text of the 100 most frequent ethics questions you would encounter. I don't know how good it is, but it's a small investment. Check it out for yourself, and good luck.
 
There are now several different types of Kaplan resources? Which one do you mean? I will say that if you are going to use them you should start several months in advance because there are at least 70-120 hours of video depending on which specific program you choose.