Malpractice insurance

Started by bang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bang

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone please tells me where I could buy the malpractice insurance or where I can learn more about it.

Many thanks!!!
 
What do you need malpractice coverage for ?
 
What do you need malpractice coverage for ?

He/she wants/needs to do US clinical electives to get some experience to try and get into a US surgery residency.

To the OP:

if your medical school does not/will not provide you with malpractice coverage good in North America, you need to find US elective programs which will offer it to you (Baylor is one I know off the top of my head), as purchasing it for yourself is hard to find and very expensive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know of any others?? I myself would like to do US electives. (surgery---from UWI)

Thanks
 
I don't think you can find one by your own,I tried to find one before ,but it's more than hard...