interested in an MSTP? check the blogs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These blogs are a great resource. I'm going to compile the links to all of your blogs in one post in my sticky. If anyone else has a physician scientist blog that you'd like to add, feel free to post in this thread and I'll add you.
 
Looks like this blog is just getting started but might be worth checking out.

mdphdonedream.blogspot.com
 
Mine (aequanimitas.wordpress.com) was listed above, but as of today, I've moved it to http://nosugrefneb.com/weblog. Check it out. I'm not in an MSTP proper, but I'm working on a PhD nonetheless.
So you want me to replace the address for yours, not just add both, correct?

It's ok if you're not in an MSTP; any blog for people wanting to be physician scientists is fine. We have one MD/MS blog on the list. Just so I list it correctly, are you MD/PhD or PhD-only?