Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Orientation in 8 days. Does that mean I win or lose? :laugh:

I had two margaritas last night and was .... well, way beyond loopy. Found out halfway into the second one that my when my friend's sister said the place made them with everclear that she wasn't joking. Then to top it all off, we went out to the stockyards (a VERY honky tonk going out area of Fort Worth) where I realized that I am glad y'all are coming to Austin......less of a culture shock. It even took me about 5 minutes to not feel misplaced with all the wooden buildings, country music, and cowboy hats.:laugh:
I envy you...usually i order a pitcher of margarita, and only them am i feeling a good buzz.

my apologies for last night :lol: the long island took hold of me, apparently. I didn't even finish the 2nd one and i was done. so sad, so sad

Wow, textbooks already?

Our M2s told us not to buy anything until we got a chance to talk to them/see the books and evaluate for usefulness first...

Im sooo hungry. I just did an 8 mile hike, 4 miles up with 3600 ft. elevation gain :eek:, my first one of the summer :smuggrin:. I was dying, but totally worth it. Ranier was clear as a whistle today and gorgeous as usual :love:. Steak for dinner, yum.

hi everyone! sorry for being so MIA.. hope everyone is doing well

congrats dr. matt on the scholarship!! thats awesome!!

i ran 1.5 miles nonstop today. 4th time running ever pretty much. i am quite surprised by how running seems a lot less difficult that i thought it would be

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm typing on my brand new macbook pro!!! :D I just got the 13 inch with the 2.26 Ghz/ 2gb ram/ 160gb hd, plus the free 8Gb iPod touch. I was considering going to 4gb of ram aftermarket, but this thing is plenty fast for what I'll need to do!

Orientation in 8 days. Does that mean I win or lose? :laugh:

I had two margaritas last night and was .... well, way beyond loopy. Found out halfway into the second one that my when my friend's sister said the place made them with everclear that she wasn't joking. Then to top it all off, we went out to the stockyards (a VERY honky tonk going out area of Fort Worth) where I realized that I am glad y'all are coming to Austin......less of a culture shock. It even took me about 5 minutes to not feel misplaced with all the wooden buildings, country music, and cowboy hats.:laugh:

raaska...so who is going to austin now?

i ran 1.5 miles nonstop today. 4th time running ever pretty much. i am quite surprised by how running seems a lot less difficult that i thought it would be

dude...I have eaten like crap since I have been up here in Montreal...best food I've had in a long time...Souffle yesterday, more junk today, awesome buttery (ready fatty) French food, a freaking "Beaver Tail" (greasy but sooooooo good...ohhhhh gawd...man they know how to "fat boy" everything up here in Montreal and Quebec City :laugh:), crepes, and much much more

Let's just say I am kicking my ass like a soldier when I get back to Los Angeles (beginning Monday).

I hope all of you are doing well...and I am soooooooo hoping a certain airline price holds so that I can purchase my ticket to austin tomorrow when I get back in the states (where I have a secure network).

Anyways guys...cya

MUCH CONGRATS DR.MATT:thumbup:

my apologies for last night :lol: the long island took hold of me, apparently. I didn't even finish the 2nd one and i was done. so sad, so sad

No apologies necessary ... And believe me the intolerance is not sad- just shows we don't spend our lives drinking :rolleyes:

plus it's cheaper :p

I'm typing on my brand new macbook pro!!! :D I just got the 13 inch with the 2.26 Ghz/ 2gb ram/ 160gb hd, plus the free 8Gb iPod touch. I was considering going to 4gb of ram aftermarket, but this thing is plenty fast for what I'll need to do!

nice!:p

what kind of massage was it? ive always wanted to get one of those deep tissue massages... yumm

Going to try to sell of my furniture tomorrow. :xf: The extra cash would be nice (though I'm going to be selling everything but the bed for really cheap) and it will be so much easier to finish up packing when this place is emptied out more.

Mr. Quirks has offered to buy me my stethoscope! :D (...after I excitedly babbled about finally getting info on what I need to buy, and then complained to him that no one's gifted me any doctor stuff I can use).

Lets hear it!!
Alright heres the cliffsnotes cause i got a wedding type dealio to go to.

One night..play from 5 girls.

Bisexual, 17 year old, two beautiful best friends who definitely found out about it later ...haha so we left that party.

The bisexual was the easiest...I showed up and she was like you have dimples..im a sucker for dimples..you need to hang out with me tonight. Possibly the easiest pickup in my life.

I also definitely used the line ....hey girl, you're going to heaven cause imma **** the hell out of ya ...(dont worry nothing like that happened)

So Austin has a long way to go if it wants to top that....im looking at you raaska.

Bisexual, 17 year old, two beautiful best friends who definitely found out about it later ...haha so we left that party.

The bisexual was the easiest...I showed up and she was like you have dimples..im a sucker for dimples..you need to hang out with me tonight. Possibly the easiest pickup in my life.

I also definitely used the line ....hey girl, you're going to heaven cause imma **** the hell out of ya ...(dont worry nothing like that happened)

:laugh: You are ridiculous. In a good way.

I officially love craigslist. I put up a sign in my building but no one's biting, so I put up a bunch of ads on craigslist and have got a good number of calls and emails already. And already got a potential buyer for my bed! Which is the main thing that I needed to actually sell.

So ridiculous you are RIDONCULOUS!!!! But I'm not mad at you playa!