Chlorophyll? More like borophyll.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate Micro. It is mind numbingly boring and I am constantly falling asleep while studying. Anyone else hate/have this problem with micro?

Members don't see this ad.

What's cholorophyll have to do with micro?

Nothing. I just wanted to incorporate boring into the title. I also watched Billy Madison last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
cry_me_a_river.jpg

Original Poster, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Original Poster, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

you sound like you are one of those pompous holier than thou med students that ends up becoming a doctor that thinks hes the s***. the OP was just venting about micro a class that a lot of people have the same feelings about so why dont you get off your throne and just relax.
Erm... BILLY MADISON

:laugh:

nice :thumbup:

Lol thank goodness someone quoted that before it got deleted. I got a good laugh. Cheers, Lakers. If I knew you in reality, I'd buy you a beer.

Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. No, conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth. Oh, really, fool? Really.
[Notices swan on edge of tub] Stop looking at me, swan.

Its too damn hot for a penguin to just be walking around out here.

One of the greatest movies all time.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't understand the references in this thread you are probably doing really well in med school. Congrats.

Adam Sandler Movie Quote Trivia:

"But I wipe my own ***!"

You, me, Jack, and Frank, are gonna go round putting **** on people's doorsteps and we gonna sets it on fire!

You gotta lighter in here?

Oh, I see what's going on...so sorrrry to interrrrupt. Proceed.

That Veronica Vaghn is one piece of Ace. I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean. (Billy: no you don't). No, no, not me personally, but a friend of mine, him and her got it ON..WHOO-WEE!! (Billy: no they didn't). No, no they didn't. But you could imagine what it would be like if they did.

P.S. #1 I love Billy Madison.
#2 I have taken different micro classes 3 times now (2 diff. ones in u-grad and 1 now in med school) and I find that the teachers of micro are like the content itself for the most part...dry. BUT, my first micro teacher was completely awesome and worked for the CDC and used to tell us sweet stories about things he had seen...he made me appreciate micro, unfortunately the subsequent teachers sucked it all out of me. So I think, like many many things, it can be dependant on the teachers and unfortunately there aren't too many interesting micro teachers.

Don't tell them their business, devil-woman!

*sniff*

IT'S POOP AGAIN!!

P.S. you got the quote wrong... "don't tell me my business, devil woman." Sorry, I watched this movie everyday for like 6 months. And it's my type A personality kicking in when I see the quote written wrong. :)

P.S. you got the quote wrong... "don't tell me my business, devil woman." Sorry, I watched this movie everyday for like 6 months. And it's my type A personality kicking in when I see the quote written wrong. :)

I changed the quote on purpose to fit the context of the thread. :)

When I was grading essays last year, someone pretty much crapped on a page and turned it in. I wrote out that exact thing (minus the poser) on his paper. I committed....and I was nearly fired because of it. Too bad the professor found it funny.

That Veronica Vaghn is one piece of Ace. I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean. (Billy: no you don't). No, no, not me personally, but a friend of mine, him and her got it ON..WHOO-WEE!! (Billy: no they didn't). No, no they didn't. But you could imagine what it would be like if they did.
I loved Chris Farley :laugh:

If peeing in your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis.

"Pfft, Pfft, Pffffffft" [puts sunscreen on nipples and belly]

"your Gonna Die Clown"