You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I don't care.
Started by ZagDoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was gonna come down on you until I noticed you said PBR! lol Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel exactly the same way. I actually have been drinking an unhealthy amount of beer
are you a second year? I am, and the thought of the Step 1 makes me want to watch MTV for 12 hours straight in a drunken, brain-numbing stupor. Wow, I can't believe it's come to this 😕
are you a second year? I am, and the thought of the Step 1 makes me want to watch MTV for 12 hours straight in a drunken, brain-numbing stupor. Wow, I can't believe it's come to this 😕Have one for me. I have a 12-pack of Abita in the fridge, but I didn't bring any with me to the library. 🙁
Shame on you Zag...
PBR is available in 30-Packs.
PBR is available in 30-Packs.
D
deleted128318
Shame on you Zag...
PBR is available in 30-Packs.
There's a happy hour in Seattle that has PBR for a quarter (pints, no less).
I'm a Jew, but I'm guessing this is how you people must feel about Christmas.
I have a 12 pack of PBR in my fridge.
I have a massive cluster@#$* of an exam next week and I'm behind on studying.
But I think I'll just crack a beer.
Why don't you save up your cash and get some High Life? Classy!
Hell, at this point I'd drink Mad Dog or Ripple if it was offered to me.
I drank a jug of Sangria last Wednesday with a few friends, went to bed at 3am, then got up in time to make it to clinic. I love third year!
4
45408
Shame on you Zag...
PBR is available in 30-Packs.
exactly. for like $14 too Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow thanks for the flashback to high school.
You need to be careful with that stuff not only is it toxic its extremely flammable
Wow thanks for the flashback to high school.
You need to be careful with that stuff not only is it toxic its extremely flammable
All alcohol is toxic. And anything over 100 proof is flammable.
D
deleted128318
Good call. Really good call.
If you like the Oban, check out Lagavulin too. Delicious.
I have a 12 pack of PBR in my fridge.
I have a massive cluster@#$* of an exam next week and I'm behind on studying.
But I think I'll just crack a beer.
Whew - I hope you don't have anyone sharing your bed after drinking that!
Pig's Eye FTW!!!
6 pt. 12 pack for $2.50...
6 pt. 12 pack for $2.50...
You are doctors, must drink proper.
4
45408
just drank a PBR
I salute you. Evening review with a beer takes the edge right off 😉I have a 12 pack of PBR in my fridge.
I have a massive cluster@#$* of an exam next week and I'm behind on studying.
But I think I'll just crack a beer.
Anyone else notice that their alcohol tolerance has gone way down since med school started? Last year was my year off, so I would drink at least once a week and now in med school it's much more sporadic. Needless to say, I feel pretty tipsy after a couple of beers and I used to be a 2 pitcher kinda gal.
Just spent the last couple hours taste testing Guinness Extra Stout vs. Guinness Draught. Draught wins, but still tastes watery compared to what comes out of the tap. Extra stout has more alcohol but tastes more acidic. Neither beats a pint that's poured properly.
Now we're talking.
My bro and I had some discussion about this over many, many pints from Dublin to Dingle and nearly all points roughly in between. Our theory was that maybe it's context, the craic, if you will, that makes Guinness taste so much better across the pond. I still have Draught cans in my fridge 9 months post-taste test. Imported **** tastes like ****ing hell.
The ****ed up thing was that they would order Bud or Bud Light. I was ****ing flabbergasted.
My bro and I had some discussion about this over many, many pints from Dublin to Dingle and nearly all points roughly in between. Our theory was that maybe it's context, the craic, if you will, that makes Guinness taste so much better across the pond. I still have Draught cans in my fridge 9 months post-taste test. Imported **** tastes like ****ing hell.
The ****ed up thing was that they would order Bud or Bud Light. I was ****ing flabbergasted.
Now we're talking.
My bro and I had some discussion about this over many, many pints from Dublin to Dingle and nearly all points roughly in between. Our theory was that maybe it's context, the craic, if you will, that makes Guinness taste so much better across the pond. I still have Draught cans in my fridge 9 months post-taste test. Imported **** tastes like ****ing hell.
The ****ed up thing was that they would order Bud or Bud Light. I was ****ing flabbergasted.
Haha especially if you get down South where the rivalry between Murphy's and Guiness still lives. No one down there will drink Guinness, proclaiming allegiances to Murphy's. Except they don't drink Murphy's either... they drink Budweiser.
Truly surreal walking everywhere in Ireland and seeing more Bud banners and signs than here in the states.
you jerk! after I posted about not getting real beer here, you had the nerve to go and post that and rub my face in it...not cool man, not cool 😉Just spent the last couple hours taste testing Guinness Extra Stout vs. Guinness Draught. Draught wins, but still tastes watery compared to what comes out of the tap. Extra stout has more alcohol but tastes more acidic. Neither beats a pint that's poured properly.
have a pitcher for me please?
I've had to give up alcohol after a bad reaction with some SSRIs I've started on...
... I really really really miss beer ...
... I really really really miss beer ...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump. That day has come.
Bump. That day has come.
Oh, son...
In what incarnation are you drinking that?
wtf? just isn't right.The ****ed up thing was that they would order Bud or Bud Light. I was ****ing flabbergasted.
🙄Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.
Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.
Lol
Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.
People drink. Get over it.
yesterday I had an xmas version of ballast point's victory at sea "dry hopped" with candy canes!
Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.
Yes because everyone here is definitely going to drink while working (seriously srs). Grow a sense of humor and hold on to it tightly otherwise you'll become a bitter doctor.
🙄 Wait until you see how many of them smoke pot!Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.

Nice to know healthcare is going to be run by a bunch of alcoholics in a couple of years.
Sounds like you need a drink
I've taken to this during my intern year:
Got started on it at Kildare's...they used to have 4$ Jameson Saturdays.
Got started on it at Kildare's...they used to have 4$ Jameson Saturdays.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Must find. Love the Pale Ale and this has the same grade on BeerAdvocate.Currently rotating through my fridge
![]()
Still do, but I believe it might be on Sundays now.
Still do, but I believe it might be on Sundays now.I've taken to this during my intern year:
![]()
Got started on it at Kildare's...they used to have 4$ Jameson Saturdays.
on a related note, how possible is it to study while buzzed?
This can only be learned empirically. 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 91
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 318
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K